Battle scars ... {Jungkook x Jasmin}

Dedicated to: darktrashhh

  (HARD CORE LEMON, BITCHES)

  You were a second year in highschool. Total nerd. Loved anime. Crushed on one anime character in particular: Sebastian from "Black Butler".

  People called you a nerd, geek or freak. You got bullied since the first year of highschool and there was always one person that was overprotective with you.

  "Again?! Why do you let them hurt you?" Was what regular friends would say. But what he would say, "HELL NO!! IM GONNA KILL THIS BITCH WHO KEEPS HURTING YOU!!" Your eyes would widen.

  "Where's nice-guy-Jungkook?" You would question. "BAD GUYS FIRST! NICE GUYS LAST!" was always his response.

  You blush. He's so cute when he's mad.

*next day in school*

  "You're the jackass hurting Jasmin!!" Jungkook yells picking Sehun up by the collar of his shirt. "You cut her arms with glass?! SEHUN ILL KILL YOU!!" In seconds Jungkook punched Sehun to the ground.

  Jasmin looked at the scene and cried. She couldn't see her friends get in a fight with her other friends Except Sehun. He's a dick here. She couldn't bear it and ran off.

  Baekhyun and Kai picked Sehun up. "You got a problem?!" Xiumin walked towards Jungkook. "Yeah, its Sehun, hurting Jasmin! THAT'S MY PROBLEM!!!" He yelled.

  Suga ran to them and pushed them away. "Stop! Both of you!! Jungkook... Find Jasmin." He insisted. "You sure?" He questioned. "Yeah." Jungkook ran and went to look for Jasmin.

(YOUR POV.)

  I look at my cuts and cry... Great.. Now I just got Xiumin, Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai, Suga and... Even Jungkook in trouble. Non of this drama would've happened if I had just stood up to Sehun.

  But its too late now. I'm screwed. Jungkook probably hates me for being stupid. All my friends are probably laughing, thinking I'm weak.

  I was interrupted with a loud knock in the girls bathroom. "W-who is it?" I questioned-stuttering, "Jasmin?! Is that you? May I come it?" Jungkook asked. "This is the girls bathroom." I answered obviously giving a hint, saying 'no'. "So? I'm coming in." Get opened the door as his eyes widened, seeing me sitting in the corner, with my mascara all messed up.

  "Oh my gosh, love. What's wrong?" He questioned walking close to me as I flinched, covering my face. "Did I..? Did I scare you out there?" He came closer. "No... I just.. Don't want you t-to see me like this." I stuttered.