Insect v.s Reptiles . {Jungkook x Jasmin}

Dedicated to: darktrashhh
{you're seven here btw)

  (ONESHOT .)

  You have been in love with reptiles your whole life. You're not scared of them. Everyone in your family says, that you can't like reptiles because you're a girl. But that didn't stop you.

  Kids at school call you a 'freak'. Did that stop you? No. You would respond to them with your middle finger. Cuz, damn you're a badass.

  Right now, you were sitting down with your legs crossed, playing with your small-pet snake. It wasn't the poisonous. You stopped playing and stood up hearing a boy giggle.

  You pushed a bush away and saw a boy playing with a spider... A spider?! Your eyes widen and you run to him. "Y-you have a spider on your hand!!" You yelled slapping the spider away from him. "Alan!!" He yelled picking his spider back up.

  "What's wrong? Do you not like insects?" He questions. "Not at all. I'm more of a reptile person." You said showing your arm with the snake on it.

  He squeaks in fear. "A-a snake!" He yelled as you giggled. "He's not poisonous." You smile bringing it closer.

  "Reptiles are way better than insects. It can kill one in seconds." You state. "Nu-uh! Insects are smarter than reptiles and can kill it faster and in a intelligent way." He smirks.

  "Doesn't matter, we both love the different kind, and both think ours are better. I'm Jasmin." You smile putting your hand out. "I'm... Jungkook." He shook your hand. "Well, thanks for the fun, Jungkook. I've seen you at school, so I'll see you tomorrow!" You kiss his cheek, turning him red. "Yeah... Bye."