I love you more ! {Xiumin x Reader x Jungkook}

Dedicated to: darktrashhh

  (ONESHOT .)

  Xiumin slams his hand against Jasmin's locker, as she blushes in embarrassment. "Hey beautiful." He smirks. "Excuse me..." She said walking away. He grabbed her wrist, "where are you going?!" He questioned. "7th period!" She spats.

  He spun her around and pulled her close to his body. "X-Xiumin... Let me go!" She commanded.

  "Mm-mm." He brought her closer as their lips almost touched. A hand grabbed her waist and pulled her to that figure, making her squeak.

  "She said let her go." Jungkook said gripping on her waist. She was scared, and dug her head against his toned chest. "EH?! And who might you be?! Her prince charming?!" Xiumin questions while pushing you away from him and carrying Jungkook up from his collar.

  "No. I'm a third year in highschool, I'm Jasmin's best friend. Now, may you let go of my shirt? It cost more than your hospital bill when your mother gave birth." GET REKT.

  "What was that you little shit?" Xiumin lifts his fist up, ready to punch Jungkook strait across the face. "Stop it!" Danielle yells walking towards them.

  "We've already discussed this. You two have been late to class ever since Jasmin, the new girl has came. Go back to class, and if I see you both in this position again..." She whispered in their ear, "I'll kick your ass."

  "Why are you fighting in the first place?" She questioned. "I wanted Jasmin to go out with me! Until, Jungcock interrupted me!" Xiumin yells.

  "Not true! He was gonna hurt Jasmin for say 'No'! And don't call me jungcock!!" He yelled, turning red, while Danielle was trying not to laughing. "Well, here's a question. Who loves Jasmin the most?" They jerked their heads at Danielle, pointing at themselves, "I DO!!!!" They both yelled.

   Shit...