CH013

Chapter 13: First set up an Army Aviation Regiment!

  Wang Yanbing's tone was very serious, but Lin Shu was a little embarrassed, but it is undeniable that it feels great to be recognized for his strength!

"well...!"

   At this moment, a sigh interrupted the conversation between Wang Yanbing and Lin Shu.

  The two followed their reputation, and it was a sergeant. He shook his head with a wry smile and sighed:

   "I've been a soldier for some years, and it's the first time I've been in the hands of a private...Young man, you're amazing!"

  Lin Shu smiled modestly when he heard the words, "Thank you for the compliment, monitor."

   "It's not easy! When I was a private soldier, I didn't understand it!"

   "If we had known that we would meet you, we would not have chased him..."

   "No way! Because chasing a private soldier got us all involved, what's the matter!"

   "..."

  Several soldiers of the blue army who had already died in battle discussed with bitterness on their faces.

  Lin Shu ignored their complaints, "Yanbing, search them to see if there are any supplies."

  According to the standard, each soldier participating in the exercise is distributed compressed biscuits, and this is related to whether they can satisfy their hunger and replenish their physical strength at any time, and Lin Shu will naturally not forget it.

  Wang Yanbing nodded and looked at them:

   "Several squad leaders, did you take the initiative to hand it over, or should I come to search you?"

A few of them did not stop them and handed over the dry rations from their bodies one after another, but not everyone kept the dry rations on their bodies. After all, most of them were sentinels, and they changed their guards when the time came. in the bag.

   But in general, it is still rewarding.

  Two bags of compressed biscuits, two bags of beef jerky, and even a piece of chocolate... The man probably brought it with him to satisfy his hunger.

  Next, Wang Yanbing walked with Lin Shu naturally.

   The two of them first found a safe place, took a rest, and ate something to replenish their strength.

  To be honest, compressed biscuits are not good in taste except they are high in calories and relatively anti-hunger. Especially for military use, they are hard and difficult to swallow without being exposed to water.

  Wang Yanbing chewed the compressed biscuit, took a big sip of water, and his Adam's apple moved violently.

   "burp~"

   Hiccupped, and then asked Lin Shu:

   "Lin Shu, what shall we do next?"

  He didn't realize that he wanted to ask Lin Shu's opinion subconsciously. This was a subconscious behavior out of obedience to the strong.

   "This is what I think, let's focus on looking for large troops, and make a big one by the way!"

  Wang Yanbing became interested when he heard it, "The big one? How big is it?"

   As he spoke, he bit down another biscuit.

  Lin Shu said surprisingly: "Behead the commander of the Blue Army!"