Open When You're Feeling Worthless

94. ... You feel worthless

Baby,

"Feeling worthless is a scary feeling. When you feel like you have no purpose or have failed in your purpose you feel betrayed. You feel like you've betrayed not only the people you love but yourself as well. That's not something that can be easily swallowed. When you fail over and over again you lose your feeling of self worth. However, I'd like to say that every time you fail it is important to accept it. Don't denounce it, don't curse it or yourself. Accept it and realize what went wrong and learn from it. I know you may have heard that a thousand times, but it is honestly one of the best ways to help get yourself out of this rut. Unfortunately sometimes even if you may believe you are doing everything right, if you follow your heart and follow all the rules things can still go wrong. Unfortunately we cannot prevent everything. We have to accept that evil, unfairness and tragedy will always exist and that not everything is preventable, we just have to try our hardest to learn from them and move forward with our lives."

Babe, don't ever think that way. You really make me sad, you know why? Because I admire you for everything yet you think that way?

Babe, please stop saying and thinking that you're worthless. Because you are not.

I love you baby. Please always remember that you are worth of everything. Call me asap babe. 

Love,

Angie