Shadow of a Memory [closed]

Lively_Linguist

Author: R. C. Beine
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 75 (79 parts)
Link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/7KbFo8wPbB

SYNOPSIS.

Leila Orwald, a gifted sorcerer, inexplicably loses her formidable power. Her only hope is to journey to the volcanic plains of Teufelwald, a dreaded country filled with the warlike, demonic Teufel. As Leila pieces together her forgotten past, she struggles to survive and to adapt to a foreign culture that goes against everything she holds dear.

Follow Leila on her journey of self-discovery, friendship, and love. Will she be able to stay true to herself? Or will she fall prey to the darkness?

 Will she be able to stay true to herself? Or will she fall prey to the darkness?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sweet Pomegranate Club
The part that I already read was amazing. I love how you incorporated photos into the reading. It made the book seem real and alive. One question though, does the people that Leila are associated with have the same powers as her or are hers extraordinary? The way you describe the book and the fighting makes it seem alive. So when they fight and lose, what happens?

There's really nothing that needs to be fixed. I didn't notice any spelling errors or grammar mistakes. You used very divergent words to describe what's going on in your story which made it way better. You did give us description for some words that you knew we wouldn't understand ( trust me we didn't) but there was still some and maybe I just haven't read ahead enough.

So really, great job. I was blown away by the fight because that was very a brutal fight. Overall the book was amazing and I look forward to reading more of it!

@AwesomeSauce007
Okay, first off........Your a really great author! I love the descriptions and the characters different attitudes. The only bad thing I can come up with is I feel they sorta just rambled on more than necessary. But yeah! Great writing. Only saw a few spelling Mistakes throughout.

@relistichwof
Where to start with this jaw dropping, beautifully described rollercoaster of a book?
The first chapter just takes you by the whatsists grabs you by the throat (Teufel in joke. You will get it when you read the book) and demands yes demands that you follow Leila - if that is her true name (no spoilers!!!) from the safety of the four realms to the worst place she knows. Or is it? Can she trust her memory. Is her memory even hers?
I love how this book draws parallels with propaganda and racism against a backdrop of war and peril at every turn with a couple of love triangles thrown in for good measure. The author has taken real care to describe a world which is so vivid that it lives and breathes for you. Indeed so well drawn that she gives audio links and art to help you with creating the world. Can you tell I love it?
I have paid for books that are half as creative as this one. Brilliant. Well done. Give us another xxx

 Give us another xxx

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.