The Unknown World: Book 1 (closed)

@AwsomeSauce007

Title: The Unknown World: Book 1 in the Chronicles of Orelon
Genre: Fantasy
Amount of Chapters: 6 (Four chapters, a Prologue and a chapter with just Information.)
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/98179414-the-unknown-world-book-1-in-the-chronicles-of

SYNOPSIS.

Have you ever felt like you didn't belong? Are you an outcast-A loner no matter how many times you move and get a fresh start? Do you get constantly stared at like your the Star attraction at a Freak circus show?

No? Well I congratulate you for that.

Why do I ask?.....

Maybe, it's because I can't help but wonder why I'm so different from everyone else. Why I'm....Unusual. Why everyone avoids me like I have the flue. Why they watch me constantly with their questioning gazes. Why they sometimes even act afraid of me.

But I can't blame them, if I was in their position I'd probably be the same. I guess, it's because they can't help it.

It's only natural....

To be afraid of the Unknown.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sixteen year old Callon Bates is what you might call-the mysterious kid always sitting at the back of the class. Zero friends and never lives in the same town for more than two years.

He thinks because of a few abnormalities, that he's a "Freak." A person bound to be exiled for the rest of his life.

But what he doesn't know; Is that he's the last surviving Dark Elf. And not only that, but he's the sole heir to a broken kingdom that's in a completely different world.

This is a story of how an insecure young man finds there's more to life than just Surviving.

Sweet_addiction

Alright, so the chapters are a bit too long, but it's TOTALLY worth it. The writing style is unique and original. A BIG plus on that, by the way.
I love the characters and how easily you can gouge the feel for them. For example: Cal being sarcastic, for one. The prologue was definitely an attention getter. It nearly made my eyes water.
And the scenes, god, I love them. I find myself grinning at my phone reading some. My heart accelerating reading others. My heart hurting for Cal's parents.
Great descriptions. I've only come across a few misspellings, but they weren't so bad to the point where I couldn't understand what I was reading.
Overall, I think this was a great story and I can honestly say I can't wait for more.

TheAgent88

I sensed Disney's Alice in Wonderland in there. I like the writing and plot. I would have even loved it if the story became darker and thrilling. The action was good but it would have been better if he added mystery and thrill. I don't like the main character. She's too kind and has high morality

Sweet Pomegranate Club

First off, great job on the book. I only saw a few mistakes but it wasn't serious to the point I couldn't read it.

I love Callon, I really do adore him. I love how he tries not to be different but he really is. His thoughts and attitude describe him perfectly. It all fits together really nice.