Mendeve: Descendant.

Author: sweet_addiction / Remalyn Deleon Guerrero
Title: Mendeve: Descendant
Genre: Fantasy
Amount of Chapters: 22(including disclaimer, prologue, and two notes)
Link:http://my.w.tt/UiNb/xyJhSKvh6B

Synopsis:
Four Regions. Eight companions. One enemy.
Hidden secrets. Betrayal. A fatal quest.
When Belle Leverway finds out the truth about herself, will she become the person she is destined to be or the person everyone fears she might become?

Sweet Pomegranate Club
clearlyshania

I had a limit of how much I was going to read to do your review but it was so good I ended up reading half of the book. Trust me I will be reading the rest.

Having the book in third person really helped a lot with the characters feeling and the plot of the story. If it was Belles point of view, we would miss out on so much information and it wouldn't be the same. That's the first time i've ever said that because I love first person. You put the book together so nicely and everything flowed together. It was easy to read because nothing confused me.

I saw seriously one mistake in spelling. Like one. That's it. The words you used was intriguing. I do have a question though, did you make all of this up? Like of course vampires have been around forever but the whole regions and the names you used? It all fit together perfectly!

I'm trying so hard to see Ryan (Ezryan) as a good guy but I feel like he was mad to be evil. Ever step of the way made me want to keep finding out what he was going to do next!

Belle is absolutely adorable. Everything about her is amazing. I've never seen someone create a character so intricate and unique. Her being human made it seem like she's the only one.

I give this book a ten out of ten!! You'll be seeing me comment and vote. I would hope that there's going to many more books! You need to be recognized for your work and I'm going to do that.

 I would hope that there's going to many more books! You need to be recognized for your work and I'm going to do that