Querencia

addictive_caffeine

Author: Sara Ferreira.
Genre: Paranormal.
Chapters: 10 + prologue and synopsis (ongoing)
Link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/YRDzyt7kcB

SYNOPSIS.

"I was looking at the rain from the window and I saw a bright light, my mom screamed my name and it all happened so fast! A hand pulling me out of the way and then a tight hug..."

___________________

One car. One family. One truck. One drunk man.

Things are never to be the same for Lena Torres after one fateful night when she was left alone. She should have died, but she didn't, something protected her that night and all she can remeber are those bright hazel eyes.

Now without a family and again at the mercy of the foster care system she is dead set on discovering what really happened that night.

Sweet Pomegranate Club
clearlyshania

To be honest, I'm really scared to read ahead. I've only read the first three chapters but I'm afraid that Rob is a bad guy. That's just my opinion.

The only thing I can say is that maybe you could describe how she's feeling a little more with situation( no spoilers), but all I've heard so far is about her nightmares and her crying. I saw maybe one spelling error and that's it!

The book shows how everyone's life isn't perfect and it being paranormal makes it thrilling to keep reading. I like how's she nice and that's goes a long way for other people in her situation. It also shows a lot of her personality and how she wants to be treated and how she treats other people. Which I absolutely love!

The book was great and that's the reason why I chose to work with you. I hope we can do many other thing together because your work is outstanding.