chapter 2

no.

oh god no.

the paper came out to every class room and the paper said what the band is going to be. the messenger gave the paper to our teacher and she read it out loud. "on friday the 6 th of april, there will be a band proform here in the theater. we were honored to get one of the most popular bands in the world. the band that will be proforming here is the band, ONE DIRECTION." she said. as soon as the teacher said one direction about all of the girl in our hisory class screamed with either delight or horror. the thing is i only have four friends, cleo, lina, ariana (the person on the bus) and mia. as soon as they heard one direction, they probably jumped out of their seats. (dedicated to teagan, clare, mattie and grace, love you guys!!) 

one direction!!!

nooooooooooooooooooo...

the day went by fast after the announcment. i walked home with my friends and we talked about the band. "omg i cant wait!!" lena screamed "me either, im going to their midnight memeories concert in august. cleo said. "this is the best day of my life!!" mia said. "did you know that they are having a contest to see what five kids will get to meet them backstage!" ariana said. "i know we all need to win" lena said while walking with our bags and soccer balls toward the soccer feild to soccer practice.

___________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys its anna. im trying out a one direction fan fiction and hope you like it. and thats all, i have one other fan ficion and its about percy jackson and i have one other story and its just a normal story with no fan ficion in it really and that it.

love all you wattpad readers!!

-ANNA456