wow...

Cassidy's point of view

"wow" i said "this is amazing" i finsihed, looking at the foseball table, flat screen tv and the four boys sitting on the couch infront of me. I almost jumped when i saw then grinning ear to ear. "well, its your amazing house" niall said, "let me show you tour room" liam said, and then i walked upstairs and stepped into the most chic room, you will ever see in your life. "oh my gosh this it so cool" i say, looking in awe. "and now the best part..." louis says and then opens another door and i see one direction posters, cut outs, stickers, and merchandise all packed in the closet next to my bed. "thanks you so much" i said and ran in to hug all of them.

it takes them a while to realise that a 12 year old that hugged them is not on of those people who wait in line for hours to get a front row to a one direction consert.

"Hey what do you want to do tonight Big C?" Niall asked, "ok one, never call me big C my name is Cassidy the awesome and two I thought you had concerts until this November?" I asked him. "We pushed all our concerts back into the middle of the year" he said, "oh ok, then in that case I think I'll just go upstairs and read" I said, "noooooooo, you are going bowling with all of us!" He said, "wouldn't people see you and scream because well, your Niall Horan" I asked. "Um no, the bowling alley is right down the hall" he said in a 'haven't you ever seen a private bowling alley inside a house before' attitude, which in this case no I haven't. "Fine, but I call going first" I say, "fine, I'm second" he says, "IM THIRD" I hear Louis scream from across the room. Niall an I laugh and we run down the hall.

Niall's point of view

"Ok one more roll and you could win for our team Cassidy and if you don't..... Your sleeping in the back yard tonight" Harry said to Cassidy, I turn around and gave him a look and then he changed his answer, "um I mean I'll give you ice cream!"

She rolls the bowling ball right in the middle so She can knock everything down, and quess what she knocks every pin down! Except for one. Me, zayn and Liam scream and Louis, Harry and Cassidy sigh "but this does mean you guys get to choose the pizza toppings" I say, trying to make my sister back into the cheery, upbeat person she was. "Ok, that's fair" Louis says and grabs Cassidy's phone to call 'Dublin pizzeria' and we all go into Cassidy's new room. "Um, why did you guys follow me?" She asks, "um we need to tell you something" I say, sitting in her bean bag chair. "Because we are going to be here until the end if the year and it's march know, I think it's best if we put you in school" I say, "ok, where?"'she asked, "you may not live the sound of this, but, Ireland prep school for girls" I said, waiting for the screaming response, but instead she says, "oh my gosh this is great, because, prep school parents don't let their little girls listen to boy bands!" I say, "well, me and Harry are going to get your supplies tomorrow," Liam says. "Ok, thank you guys so much, I love you!" Cassidy says and hugs us, and we hug her back.