Chapter IDK

I smiled and walked onstage I can't believe Niall is doing this!

Niall's pov:

"Most of you have probably been wondering why you have seen so many pictures of me and her together. She is not my girlfriend or my fiancé or anything because that would be weird" i said.

I turned to Cassidy and pulled her close. "This is my sister. My parents couldn't take care of her when me and my brother were little and so she was given up for adoption. She was put in an abusive and scary adoptive family and was made fun of by have the same last name as a member in one direction and then i pro-formed a concert at her school and we just recently got reunited. I love her with all my heart and im introducing her to you guys because i know you will love and accept her to." I said. "I will be donating all the money this concert makes to orphanages to get all the supplies they need to take in more orphans. And the. Money will also be going to a campaign to stop abusive families and take the. Children out of their homes and put them in new and safe homes that will provide them with all the care they need." I finished. I felt like a new

Person. I good person that Cassidy is in and i like that.

"Cassidy and I will now be singing an original song that she and i wrote together about a week ago. Tell me what you guys think. "

------

Cassidy's pov.

After Niall and i sang the song, he kissed me hard on the forehead and then shooed me offstage.(in a nice brotherly way) 😂

-

After the concert and back stage pass fans came, Niall and boy's horrible new manager came. He shooed me away from holding on to Niall (in a not nice way). I turned a corner but eavesdropped to here was the snobby new manager had to say to my brother.

"Niall, we need to take" he said,

"About what" confused and i little scared niall said.

"About cassidy" I REALLY NEEDED TO LISTEN NOW!

"What about her?"

"You need to get rid of her, she is causing to much trouble"

What the heck. I didnt know i was causing to much trouble, two times more people came to this concert. There album is number one on the charts and after today, niall made a lot of money to get to charity!

I couldn't hear another word of what he was going to say next so i bolted. Out of the concert stadium and i sat out side in the middle of the parking lot.

I was devastated.

I was destroyed.

I need to get out of here. Niall wont be sad if i leave. Like his manager said, he would be way better off without me.

I call greg, niall's i mean my brother. He was in town, he was going to hid house tomorrow in ireland tomorrow. Maybe i could go with him.

Greg: hello? Cassidy?

C: hey, its me. Im in the parking lot of the concert. I need to get out of here, can you pick me up?

G: of course. I be there soon. Cassidy dont worry. Greg is coming for you.

C: i love greg, but come quick i think the boys are looking for me.

----------

"Cassidy, im here" greg said. I hopped in the backseat of the car. (Im not allowed in the front seat) "whats wrong"

"Greg, niall's manager thinks that he is better off without me. Just take me away from here" i said. I started breathing heavily. Was i having a panic attack?

"Cassidy, calm down honey, here is some water"

"Thanks" i said and them i laid down across the seats and instead of sleeping, i started to dream. I was back in the hospital, my head hurt. "Well, obviously, i just hit my head on a table" i told myself.

"Cassidy, here is your phone" i took and saw that he changed his contact name. I remember this, he changed his name to "niall the awesome" but wait✋ it didnt say "niall the awesome" it said... Oh my god, it said. Niall is mine. And then niall was not niall, niall was ally. What?

"Ally get out of here!!!!!!!" I said, apparently put loud in my sleep because greg was shaking me.

"Oh, thank god it was just a dream"

_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

"Ok Cassidy we are at the airport, are you sure you want to go to mullingar?" Greg asked me.

"Yes, i just need to get away from here" i said as a walked into the airport. Then, i saw a swarm of people coming toward me and greg.

"Where are you going" "your so lucky" "you are only faking as niall's sister" "niall Hates you" "i love you Cassidy!" They all screamed. I didnt know what to do and my plane was boarding now. So i ran as fast as i could and gave my ticket to the attendant and ran into my seat with greg following.

"That was crazy." Greg said, and i nodded. I sat in my seat and greg sat in the window seat but there was a seat next to me. I wonder who was sitting in the seat next to me.

--------

Oh my god you wouldn't believe who sat next to me!

BETHANY MOTA.

If you dont know who she is then you are living under a rock. She is one of the most famous you tubers ever!

"Oh my god!" She said "are you Cassidy Horan?"

"Um ya... Are you Bethany mota?" I asked

"Yes! Omg i love you! Your singing, your pictures on instagram and just everything about you! "

"Thank you! You follow me? I follow you!" I said, i was peeing me pants. No joke. 😂

"Omg, want to exchange numbers?" She asked.

"Ya that sounds awesome!"

-------

Hey guys, Anna here👋 im sosososososososososososososososodosososoososososososososososososososos sorry i haven't been updating i just didn't know what to write. I tried to make this chapter long and exciting. Hope you like it!

-ANNA456