Ugh

CHAPTER 6

    Maddie's POV

   We got home from the mall, and I still played the 'sick' card. Demi was fretting, but I just leaned my head against the window and pretended to sleep. When we got home, I went straight to my room and laid down, but it wasn't long before I heard a knock on my door. "Babygirl?" I groaned, "Come in." Demi walked in with some crackers and water. "I know you don't feel like eating, but just in case.." She put them on my bedside table, "How are you feeling?" I shoved a pillow over my face. "Ugh." Demi giggled, "Yeah, I can tell, I think you have a major case of ugh." She gently took the pillow off of my face and bopped my nose. Suddenly, I was overcome with the urge to tell Demi everything. The cutting, the drugs, the purging, the anxiety. Then my gaze dropped to her tattoos, 'Stay Strong.' I was immediately filled with shame and disappointment. Demi would hate me, she'd never want to talk to me again. She'd be so disappointed. I could handle anger, but disappointment? From Demi? No. Absolutely not. Keep your mouth SHUT madison. I told myself in anger. I looked up and Demi was staring at me with a weird expression on her face. "Whaat?" I said self-consciously, Demi smiled, "You zone out a lot." I cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah I hear it's  sister thing." Demi smiled and ruffled my hair, "Love ya squirt." Then she walked out. I fell back on my pillows. My stomach was making really loud growls from hunger. I looked at the crackers, then grabbed the water, chugging it. after a few minutes the pains went away and so did the growls, but I felt bloated. I locked the door and went to the bathroom, sticking two fingers down my throat and purged all of the water. Once I was done I sat back against the shower and sighed. Suddenly knocking came at the door. "Madison? Are you okay?" I scrambled, getting up and running weakly to the door, I opened it and saw Dallas there. I nearly yelled in relief. Dallas was SO much easier to fool than Demi. "Yeah i'm fine, I just felt nauseous. Sorry." Dallas shook her head and hugged me, "Well i'm heading home, I'll see you next week?" I nodded and smiled, hugging her back. "See ya Dal." 

~*~

      I woke to someone jumping on my bed. I groaned and shoved pillow over my head, before throwing another at the culprit. A loud laugh echoed through the room and the pillow was taken off my face, light flooded the room. "Demmiii Go awayy." I moaned, pulling the covers over me. But two second later they were ripped off of me. "Madddieeee get upp!" Demi whined, I looked over and saw that she was still in her pajamas, and it was 12 noon. "Demi, get out i'm still sleeping." I shoved my face into my bed. I felt the bed give as she climbed over to me. Two arms wound around me and turned me over. I looked up and Demi was staring at me excitedly. "Okay. I'm up, I'm up." I said, throwing my hands up in defeat. Demi squealed and bounced on the bed again. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked, going into the bathroom to change. I shut the door and locked it and turned around, I froze at th sight of my razor on the sink. My palms itched as I picked it up, I was mesmerized as it glinted in the light of the bathroom. "Maddie hurry up!" Demi yelled, and it snapped me out of my trance. I quickly put it away, used the bathroom, and then walked out. I grabbed clothes but Demi stopped me, "Nope, today's a pajama day!" I looked down, leggings and a big sweatshirt. I shurgged, "Okay. What are we doing today?" Demi smiled, "Movieeees and Junk fooood!" I nodded, my smile fading. "Great." 

Just a quick little update(: 

Tweet me for news about the story! 

@Lovatic_chica

-Rachel