*The Demon Shows Himself*

*(Y/N) POV*
The next morning I was hungover. I'm not one that likes to stay in bed all day though because it feels like a wasted day. So I drug my lazy ass out of bed and into the kitchen where the coffee maker was. I glanced at the time on my cable box half way through the living room to see it was 1:00pm. Shrugging my shoulders I went and made me some cereal and coffee anyways. I was almost done making my coffee when I heard a loud crash from my bedroom making me spill the sugar everywhere. To scared to even think about the sugar I grabbed my kitchen knife and headed to the bedroom. I heard someone mumbling from inside but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Then the door flung open and I threw the knife and ran. I almost made it to the front door until I tripped on my carpet and fell onto the floor. I hit my head pretty hard but not hard enough for me to pass out. I sat up and looked around and saw no one thinking this was my chance I got up and turned around to start running to the door until I ran smack into a really built chest. Which really hurt and knocked me back down onto the ground. I looked up to see a very built man at least I think it was a man it was very hard to tell with the giant ass horns sticking out of his head and the sharp smile he had going on. I started crawling backwards only for him to grab my leg and pull me up making me hover off the ground. He looked me up and down then sighed and threw me on the couch. Pissed off I said "What not good enough for you? Why don't you look in the mirror you freak!" I think I may have pissed him off because he glared at me with a glare that could make a person cry in fear. Aka me because I felt the water works coming. He sighed and started talking....
*A/N: Hey everyone been awhile hasn't it! I've been super busy with school and all. It was finals and I learned recently that I have depression which I still don't quite understand since everyone else seems to think I'm super positive. I do worry a lot though. But I'm picking it back up I'm sorry but hey I'm back now!~AnimeQueen 101