*Brothers?!*

*(Y/N) POV*

We finally arrived to the room and Relevance opened the door for me. We were entering the room when Relevance started talking again. "This is the room you will be staying in. I know your not going to be happy about this but this is also Terrances room. My brother as in Terrance has requested that we bring you here. We....well I mean I am very sorry for the way my brother has treated you since you've arrived." I was so confused. How could a demon be so kind? Was this some kind of cruel joke the Terrance was pulling? For right now I should probably keep to myself. While Relevance was still blabbing about something I couldn't help but notice that Lynel wouldn't stop staring at me. Shrugging it off I asked if they would both leave so I could sleep peacefully for once on a comfy bed. Once they left I plopped on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. "I have a lot of investigating I need to do." I said to myself as I rolled over and started falling asleep.

*Time Skip*

When I woke up I felt a strange warmth enveloping me. Loving the warmth I snuggled closer to it without thinking, until I felt someone running their fingers through my hair. I tried moving but the person simply held onto me tighter and whispered "You should be greatful your sleeping in a warm bed with me instead of the hard, cold, lonely floor of the dungeon. Stay still and enjoy it." Deciding I didint want to make him mad and that he was in a way right I stayed still like he said. "Good girl, I think I like it better when your obedient." He said. I could tell there was a smirk on his face just by the tone of his voice. Oh how I'd love to smack that smirk off but I knew in the end it's wouldn't have fazed him in the slightest. Sarcastically I said in my head "I can't wait to see what today holds in store for me!"

*A/N: surprise!~AnimeQueen101