*The Runaway Bride*

*(y/n) POV*

Everything was black but I could hear my name being called while I was slowly being rocked side to side. The all of the sudden I was startled awake when I heard someone yell my name. I looked around to see a ton of maids and the head maid. "Madam your majesty has told us to prepare you for your wedding day". I sighed and got up deciding there was no use fighting it.

*time skip*

They had gotten me completely dressed up and when I looked at myself in the mirror I was shocked. For once I actually felt beautiful I was honestly happy for a few second until I remembered why this was happening as the maid had told me to follow her. It was time for my wedding. At least that's what Terrance thinks is going on. Once I was getting ready to go down the aisle I looked around then made a run for it. I quickly kicked off my shoes which just so happen to trip a guard in the hallway. I ran into the room with the crystal ball. As I was running to it I was shoved on accident and hit it the everything went black.

*time skip*

All I heard were beeps like a heart monitor and all I could see was black. I slowly started to open my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I was in a hospital. How did I get here though. I couldn't recall any memories at all. All I could remember was going home after getting some drinks at that new bar with my co-worker and getting a little tipsy. I couldn't remember anything after that.