*Why Her?*

*Terrance POV*

"Why me?" She asked. I was about to answer when I realized I didn't really know why. Why did I choose her out of all the people I have haunted? Why did she interest me so much to the point I killed her and broke the rules to bring her here? As I sat and pondered this she stared at me impatiently waiting for her answer. "Pass, what's your next question human." She looked dumbfounded as if she were just slapped and didn't know how to react. Then she had nothing but pure rage on her face. "You said you would answer my questions now answer it!" I snapped. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her into the dungeons now listening to her screams and crying. I threw her in a cage and yelled "Once you learn how to talk to your master only then will you be treated nicely, but for now filthy humans with no manners get treated like filth." I stomped off after that hearing her cry as I left. I don't think it was because she yelled at me that made me mad. I think it was because I was conflicted with this one question. Why her?

*A/n: sorry short chapter I know but I've been super busy. Summer is around the corner so soon I will be set free to write as I please so stay in tuned for the next chapter!*