THE MYSTERIOUS KID

"Where is uncle Ron and aunt Hermione? asked Albus. Ginny looked for them. Then suddenly someone lifted Albus, James, and Lily off their feet. The children glimpsed the red pointed beard of Ron Weasly and laughed in delight.

"Hullo, there!" said Ron as he set the children down. Hermione hugged Harry and Ginny. Ron was showing the kids the latest merchandise from the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

"Where are the rest?" asked Harry refering to the other Weasleys.

"Bill and Fleur are in Africa with their kids. Charlie's at work. Just sent Arnold off. Percy is at the ministry and George is at the joke shop with his wife and daughter." said Hermione.

"So my nephew is starting in Hogwarts!" said Ron. "Blimey, the train is starting!" he said and started loading James's luggage with Harry's help in the train. They carefully set his owl Dobby, on the top of James's trunk, when the whistle sounded.

"Don't forget to send us a letter once you get there," said Ginny once the train started leaving. "Don't forget the Quidditch tryouts." reminded Ron.

"Do well," said Hermione. "Bye champ, remind Neville to come over to our house once the semester ends." said Harry.

James rolled his eyes, and waved them good-bye. He lifted his trunk and almost fell. He noticed a boy of his age, by his looks, looking strangely at him. James smiled at him.

"Um hi, I am James Potter, will you help me setting up my luggage?" he asked. The boy looked at him. His eyes showed hatred, malice, and hunger right after he heard his name.

The boy moved forward and now they were close. The boy had to look down a little to meet James's eyes. Jams was confused. The boy's skin was so pale that it almost resembled a paper. He had dark eyes and veins were sticking out of his temple.

"From now Potter," the boy said, his voice barely audible," watch your back," he said and took out his wand. James was about to duck when,

"Wingardium Leviosa," he said. James's luggage was lifted and was set upon the top bunks of the compartment.

The boy pushed past him and moved through the door to the next compartment. James stood there staring at him.
Great, he made an enemy before even the term started. His love for Hogwarts was increasing even more as he grinned.

     ***