Chapter 4 - No fairytales in the nederlands pt 1

In a small island called nederland, crach angern were smokin some weed in da trap. it was very vnvsval. There was windmills going arovnd ovtside and that is why it is called hair windmilling becavs dvtch people inverted it in 2007. the air was thick wit weed smoke n there was a lot of bicycle crashes ovtside bcvs no 1 covld see thrv teh weed smoke. in da netherlvnds there is only ice cream trvcks n bicycles bcvs they cant afford real cars. teh news abovt princess dani came on the TV bvt they covldnt see it thrvogh all of the weed smoke, so they didnt notice anything different. they were really high.

The drvmmer Namtard was sittin on the covch with some bags of xtra cheesy doritos n lots of weed plants. his covch had wheels on it bcvs he was brain damaged n had cerebral palsy which is why he was da drvmmer. he had a blond hair bvt it was a bit green bcvs he absorbed pvre weed essense into it from all da spliffs. he was not a bad drvmmer cvnsidered that his arms n legs didnt work. he was wearin a vest bcvs drvmmers cant wear shirts like normal people. he learned 2 play a hashbeat and a blastblvnt real well, a tradishonal folk beat for dvtch people. his fav drvm was a bongo drvm bcvs it had the word bong in it.

nex to him on teh chair was Artek who was the piano stabber n driver of the Mr. Weedy icecream trvck. when he wasnt serving weedy whip 2 the kids, he was lightin a blvnt n eatin some donvts from krispy kreme. his fingers were so fast that he covld roll 20 spliffs in 4.5 seconds and he was the best at it in all of the nederlvnds.

in the middel of the room was a table with some bongs n stvff and the table was green to camoflage the weed. Serger was da singer n triangleist of crach angern and he was lying on da table bcvs he was 2 high to walk. his fav color was green and he had a havnted bong. he had a long hair like the others bcvs yov can only hav long hair or be bald becavs its not trv 2 hav short hair. he made a lot of songs abovt cannebis n smokin it, where the bongs blaze 4ever was nvmber 1 in the nertherlands pop mvsic chart one time. teh other albvms were bongendam, deth came thrv a phantom spliff an spliff is no fairytael. serger blaze searin hot spliffs hot enovgh to bvrn a hole chvrch in 1 second n his spit was pvre weed dat covld stone anyone worse than shagrath from scooby doo if it tovched dem. he had a big collection of 6th centvry clogs as well bvt he only liked the left clog so he set on fire the right one becvs the left foot path is trv satanism.

svddenly the phone was ringing n the ringtone was fvk da police by NWA what is short for netherlanders with attitvde.

''wow the phone is ringen'' said artek.

''I got it'' said namtard, falling off the covch bcvs he covldnt walk.

he pvt the phone 2 his ear bvt no one answerd.

''dat isnt a phone namtard, dat is a clog.'' said artek

''my bad lol'' said namtard.

After 2 hovrs artek fovnd da phone, it was nex to him on da chair.

he called back teh nvmber 666 and it was the news station.

''hallo what vp?'' said artek

''did v see da news?'' said the news station

''was it dat bit abovt skittles givin yov athlete's foot?'' asked artek

''no bvt princess dani is single n vr in the chosen bands 2 marry her. an yeh I got athletes foot from a skittles once'' said the reproter

''omg gvyz, skittles do give v athletes foot. oh an princess dani is single'' said artek

''i told v so. also whvt?'' said serger, who had 4 spliffs vp his nose.

''princess dani is single n other bands are fighting 4 her love.'' said artek.

''wow she is hot'' said Namtard

''whtever, we got 2 sell some ice cream 4 weed money'' said artek

they didnt care bcvs they were stonedd

they went n got into teh ice cream van accept for namtard becvs he covldn't climb in the seat so he was behind da van.

artek looked real mad svddenly.

''where is my weed McMvffin?'' he said angry

''i dvnno'' said serger.

namtar shovted becavs he was ovtside.

''I rvbbed it in2 my hair as a dry shampoo soz'' said namtard

artek was so mad he tvrned a green color.

''chill bro'' said serger, bvt he covldnt chill bcvs there was no McMvffin.

artek was in a rage, n reversed the ice cream trvck over Namtard hard. there was a crvnch sovnd like a bag of doritos going vnder a road roller.

''oh shiet dat is a mess'' said serger, lightin a blvnt.

''go scrape him off the sidewalk n pvt it in the icecream swirly thing'' said artek.

serger scooped vp the drvmmer pvlp in his havnted bong n pvt it in the swirly icecream thing n it went rovnd n rovnd.

''I fvcken hate v, serger, v stealed all my weed. bvt 4 now we got 2 sell all dis strawberry ice cream 2 the kids n hide the evidence.'' said artek.

''arent we svposed 2 be fighting over princess Dani's trv love?'' asked serger.

''idk lel I am so high'' said Artek

''me 2 n I'm hvngry, want 2 go get a bag of Cheetos?'' asked serger lightin a nother spliff

''what da fvrk is a cheetos?'' asked artek, gettin ovt his spooky bong wit skvlls n gosts on it.

''them cheesy things what yov dip in salsa n marmite and stick vp vr nose?'' said serger

''oh yeh, I love em.'' said Artek, rvnnin over some kids wit teh ice cream trvck by accident.

they went to get svm cheetos in walmeert. artek got 59 bags of cheetos bcvs they were on special n then went back 2 the band hovse, bvt there was a terrible tragedy.

All of teh weed was gone...