Chapter 1

Cameron's  pov.

I was walking to my castle city of hellgon the city streets were filled with my demonic people and my orc soldiers running around going about their daily lives the soldiers were guarding the people did their day to day things, yes sir it looked like a beautiful day in a hell of a world ha haha get it because we're in Tartarus I was walking down the street to my castle when I heard a crying sound in a nearby alley I looked in the alley and saw a little succubus girl and she was crying seeing this I walked over and asked why are you crying.

Lucy pov. 

I heard a man asking a question I looked at the man and said I was crying because my mom and dad are died  and I'm all alone.

Back to Cameron .

I listened to the little girl she told me her mom and dad were daed it was the saddest thing I ever heard I hugged the little girl and told her everything is going to be alright because I will be your dad let's go home to the castle so I can feed you.

Lucy.

I couldn't believe it  Emperor Cameron just said he is going to be my new dad so I told him my name is Lucy  and he told me that he is going to feed me .

Cameron.

We're getting closer to the castle we walked up to the castle and opened the door and went inside and I said Welcome let's go get you some food and with a sanp of my fingers food appears  in front of her she ate the entire thing wan she was done I showed her to her bedroom and tuck her into the bed for the night and I said good night Lucy then l left her room and went to mine I lay down on the bed.