Chapter 2

The next day.

 Cameron pov.

I wake up in my bed I go wake up my little Lucy.

Time skip because I can.

We haved just finished breakfast when I noticed a little black cross on her forehead and I looked at it I picked up a book and in the book I saw the same thing  than I give her a little of my virus and she grow 10ft tall and her breasts grow too H cup and she has muscles she looked  beautiful I  walked over and she got down to my level and I gave her a kiss on the lips and when we parted our lips I looked at her and she had hearts in her eyes and I left the room and she fallowed me to the castles throne room.

I sit down on the throne and Lucy at my side than Felt a strong feeling of sadness and I told Lucy about it and she wanted to go with me and I said okay so I opened a portal.                                        

When we Arrived we looked around and saw the forest of death and this is what Lucy looks like.

Just picture her being 10ft tall and H cup breasts.

Now on with the story.

So we fellowd the same feeling and found a village and at the gate the guards and I told Lucy to take out her greatsword witch is a 13ft tall and 2/6ft wide now we were ready to go to the village we walked inside the village and heard the sound of screaming and ran towards it and saw that a little boy was getting beaten up and by a mob and we ran at the mob and we killed them all the boy noticed that the noises have stopped than he looked at us and was scared of us.

Naruto pov.

I was being  beaten up by a mob of 30 people after a few minutes the sounds stop and I look around and saw dead bodies everywhere and I saw the two responsible and the gient red woman was walking to me when she was in front of me she sits down and said its alright you r safe now and then she held out her arms and said let me give you a hug and I ran into the hug and as we were huging and I loved it and then after a few minutes she put me down and the woman said her name is Lucy and than the man walked over to me and said his name is Cameron and that he is Lucy dad and I can't believe it and what happened next was also unbelievable he said that he was going to be my dad and we were going home so he opened a portal to go home.