Chapter 4

Cameron pov.

Naruto my son I will give you my power so I opened my left hand and a ball formed on my hand and I told naruto to get ready I pushed the ball out to him and it want into his body and I saw the power coming out of him and I could tell that the witchblades felt It so I said naruto it's getting late so I told him and the girls to get him something to eat and then to give him a bath and then to bed.

Naruto pov.

After my dad says that I and rose amy Lilith want with me to the kitchen to eat 20 minutes later we want up stairs to the bathroom to take a bath we walked into the bathroom and saw the bathtub was very big and beautiful than the girls started to take off my clothes than we want Into the tub and the water was nice and hot as we sit down in the tub they started washing me thair touch Is realxing and soft that I fallen asleep 20 minutes later and we went to bed and I said goodnight and then they kiss me goodnight and we fell asleep.

The next day.

Lilith pov.

I opened my eyes and saw the young master on my chest he looked so cute in his sleep and i wisper in his ear and he woke up and said let's get out of bed now and I listened to him and woke up my sisters and we made our way to the kitchen to make breakfast for the young master and I told him what do you want to do to day and he said I want us to go on a date he said me and my sisters are excited to go on a date with the young master we want into the city and we walked around than we want to a restaurant to eat lunch.

Time skip 10 minutes later 

Cameron pov.

I felt a strange feeling so I pulled out a mirror and saw the mane 6 in cages and sad.

I know the answer so I told Lucy to take care of the castle while I step out I will be back in 2 hours.

Ah here it is the griffin tournament I sign up for the tournament and want in side the colosseum and saw the 400 fighters and 1 dragon that was 50 ft tall and with that it began I simply said sword rain and than the swords are falling down to the ground and on the fighters and dragon than I looked around and saw the bloody bodies and I loved it and I'm laughing like I'm insane .

And then I walked over to the mane six and then I went and opened the cages and one by one they got out of the cages and I said hi I'm Cameron the Emperor of Tartarus and then the girls looked at me in shock and awe that I said let's go to your new home and with that I sapped my fingers and we were gone and then we got to the castle to see Lucy looking at us and smiled.

So I said who wants dinner and then the doors open to see my son and his guards rose Amy  Lilith and I said welcome home  my son and just in time for dinner.

Naruto pov.

We made it back to the castle and saw my dad and sister with six others who I didn't know and so we want over and said dad what's going on.

Cameron pov.

Ah a good question I tell you this is the mane 6  I have a feeling that war is coming to the world we have four months to get ready to fight.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 30, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Emperor of Tartarusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें