Chapter One: Abducted

Date: January 26, 2507
Location: Earth
Character: Day

I awoke to the sound of bomb's and heavy artillery fire out side. My door was broken down. I wasn't aware until a flashlight sparked on in my room. Two tall men, wearing all black, were holding me at gun point in my room.

I was dragged out side in nothing but my pajamas. I looked around and saw that the whole neighborhood was being dragged out and taken away from their home's. I tried to stand up but I was hit in the back of the head and passed out.

The next thing I remember, I was chained by my self in a cell, with nothing but my curiosity to even keep me awake. I have a intolerable pain in the back of my neck. I rub my neck and found that I had a gash half was around my neck that had been wrapped in gauze.

I finally found the strength to look around my cell, but that didn't last long. The door opened across the room and a man, who looked much older than me, walked into the room.

"Listen kid, I've already done this enough today, so make this easier on your self and don't ask questions," he said.

"Name?"
"Dayne."
"Full name please"
"Where am I, Why are you doing this to me?"
"I told you, no questions, now listen to me, what is your name?"
"Dayne Waker what's yours?" I joked.
"This isn't a meet and greet, age?"
"Fourteen."
"Home planet?"
"Home planet?" I ask confused.
"Earth, duh," I told him.

He looked at me oddly and then unchained me. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He didn't say another word, he just through me into another room.

The room wasn't a prison cell, it was an office with freshly painted walls and carpet so soft it felt it's not meant to be walked on. I walked toward the desk on the other side of the room where their was a man siting writing something down. He looked up at me and I Immediately knew he wasn't human.

"I am Micheal Tower and you are special." He told me. "Special?" I asked. "How am I special?" He looked me right in the eyes and said, "you are the last of human on Earth."