Chapter Two: Evolution

Date: January 27, 2507
Location: Earth???
Character: Day

I look at him confused. "How am I the last human on earth?" I asked him. "I know other humans, that's not possible."

"I'm sorry, I think I phrased that wrong." He said, "You are the last one hundred percent pure human."

"What?" I asked him, "Are you trying to tell me that everyone else I know isn't a human?"

"Not just everyone you know, I mean, everyone on all of the ten planet's." He said with a much more serious tone.

I decided to get serious as well, "ok, so what do you need me for? Is there something special about humans?"

He smiled at me and told me, "I'm glad you asked, humans are the most evolved of all of the species. They can do so much more than we can."

"Ok, like what?"

"Everything you can already do and more. You haven't even begun to unlock the true potential of what a human can accomplish." He told me.
"You must train to unlock your powers."

"Powers?" I asked him much more excitedly, "What can I do, can I fly, do I have super speed, can I..."

"I'm going to stop you right there." He cut me off. "We don't know what sort of abilities you are capable of, but we are willing to find out, if you are." He reached out his hand to me. It was red, scaly, and had the faint smell of cheese, but I shook it and said, "alright, let's see what I can do."