Chapter Three: Graduate

Date: August 13, 2511
Location: Moon of Amiot
Character: Day

"Day! What are you doing?" Nick yelled. "We're suppose to be at the graduation ceremony."

Nick is a fairly tall boy with short brown hair and skin similar to a human.  Dayne is now a little taller than Nick, with silky blond hair and is among  just one of the pure bred species at the Species Power Division Academy, but Dayne is the only pure human. 

"Oh right! We're going to be late."  Day said.  Day hopped down from the ledge he was sitting on and Nick and Day ran to the ceremony. 

They were just about there when they saw them about to close the door to the auditorium.  "Wait!" They both yelled as the guards were locking the door.  "Oh, you guys made it just in time," the guard with the keys said. "They're just about to start." 

Day and Nick walked into the small auditorium  with nine other teenagers about the same age, all of them different species except for nick, who is a Balm. There is one other pure Balm, Samantha.  The only problem is only ten pure species will be accepted into the S.P.D. and it's down too Sam and Nick. 

"Hello everybody, and welcome to your graduation ceremony. You all know me as Micheal Tower, your teacher and mentor." Micheal said. You have all been training here for the past four years to train your unique species based abilities, and you have all done wonderful in your training. But sadly, we can only chose ten of you, so one of you will not pass." He told us as we all stiffened up.

He took at look at Nick and said, "We're sorry, you did not pass."