I

"I have never known a Greek Goddess to be so pale, and blonde!" A student called out, whilst a few more cheered to agree.

"She's too fat to be a Greek Goddess, Luca." Another shouted out, gaining a few shouts and boos from the people around.

Giovanna Konstantopoulos rolled her eyes, she hated it when people grouped up and say she didn't fit into what her country's people were like. No matter if she was a crowned princess to Greece. Despite her hair being of a light colour, she was no no less Greek than any of her family members, despite her pale skin, she was no less Greek than anyone in the country itself.

The lunch room grew quiet, everyone expected her to say something, or at least get one of the other people on her table to.

Wherever she wanted to go, there was always to be her cousin, who she despised greatly, there with her. Katsina Konstantopoulos was the stereotypical Grecian, long dark hair, tanned skin, a slender body with 'perfect' brown eyes. Everything Geo had wanted to be, or was made the feel like she needed to be.

"Don't listen to them, Vana." Katsina cooed, earning a less than pleased glare from Geo. Before Giovanna could reply with her words, Katsina spoke once more.

"Just because this is a school for billionaires and other important people, doesn't mean they can talk to a princess like they're dirt. Do you know what I mean?" She added, Giovanna simply nodded, picking up the apple which was on her plate.

"Hey, what did Papouli tell you? Not to mention that I was royalty until he found me someone worth my hand in marriage." Giovanna spat quietly, before taking a bite out of her apple.

The rest of lunch consisted of more bickering between Katsina and people around her, whilst Giovanna stared blankly at her phone.

By the time the bell rang for lesson, Giovanna had already waltzed her way out, trying to lose Katsina in the process. She was successful for the most part, however, finding the schools group of idiots walking closely behind her.

These idiots were the self proclaimed heirs of the school, as apparently their brothers before them were positioned at the top of the food chain.

The first, a tall but slender man, walked to the left of her. He was the schools playboy; a great artist, with a sour personality. People just called him Berlin, due to him originating from there. However; his name in fact being Wolfgang Meisner, an under twenty self made billionaire. His blonde hair, and pale face were two of his strongest features, despite him having the greenest of eyes a man could withhold.

The second, a small and strong built man, walked to the right of her. He was the schools star athlete, despite his small size. He was a womaniser, but was never one to hurt their feelings. His broken English and paraphrasing helped him get where he wanted to be, despite him being fluent in more than four languages. People knew him as who he was; Alrik Erikson, the best football player Milan had seen. The closest thing people had also came to a Viking by his looks, his Norwegian heritage and anger.

The third, a tall and smarter looking man stepped directly behind her. He was the schools star mathematician and scientist, despite him being only seventeen. He was the youngest of the four, yet the most mature. Casey was Australian at heart, despite him being born in Fiji. His parents were co-founders of Jackson enterprise. Casey was going to be the youngest banker to run his own business. Or at least that was what he aspired to be.