2.

2.

Jungkook woke up the next day with the sun shining on his face brightly, but with no one by his side. He reached out for Tae, but he wasn't there. He sat up quickly, afraid that Tae didn't wake him up when he was leaving. He started panicking, trying to remeber if they had somewhere to be right now. He calmed a little bit when he remembered that it was Sunday. Today was the big comeback that everybody had been waiting for. They had a day off, until today because they had to do a V broadcoast. When he remembered Tae's words from last night, his smile grew wider. He said they should put the matching rings on. He wanted to share their little secret with their fans. Jungkook was so excited.

Suddenly his thoughts were disturbed by loud opening of the door. The bathroom door made that sound. Taehyung stepped out just with the towel wrapped around his waist. His naked chest surprised Jungkook the most. Tae didn't like to show it, even around Jungkook. He was ashamed that he didn't have such a super body as Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't mind it at all. On the other hand, he was sick of these stereotypes of boys having muscular bodies. Yes, he had the body himself, but it was something different. As Namjoon said earlier, he liked to torture himself and this happened because of it.

Still, the breathtaking Tae was standing in front of him, smiling when he spotted that Jungkook is finally up.

,, It's 10:00 a.m already Kookie. Why did it take you so long to wake up? I was getting too bored here," he pouted.

,, I guess I was just too comfortable. I haven't slept this well in a long time. Thank you for staying here with me Taetae," Jungkook smiled back checking Tae out.

,, I can see you've made yourself comfortable here as well. How was the shower?" Jungkook asked with despair in his eyes.

,, It was pretty great actually," Tae licked his lips. ,, I had to mark the shower aswell. Sorry- not sorry," he laughed.

,, You jerked off as well? You're not serious!" Jungkook started laughing on the bed, leaning back with his head.

,, Don't laugh at me, Jungkookie! Morning jerk-offs are the best ones," Tae said as he sat next to him on the bed ,, You had the right to do it, but I couldn't?" he hit him to the arm playfully because Jungkook wouldn't stopped laughing.

,, Sorry,sorry," he said mimicking with his hand that he was trying to calm down. Tae had the „love stare" in his eyes anytime Jungkook would laugh. He loved seeing him smile and just being happy.

,, It's just.. I can't believe this hotel has been so blessed by our fluids!" he let out a small giggle.

,, Never stop smiling Jungkookie. You look so cute," Tae smiled shyly.

Jungkook stopped breathing for a moment. Here they went. They just couldn't stay just friends. It was happening all over again. Jungkook was looking into Tae's eyes intensively, thinking and playing with his fingers. Tae was sitting pretty close to him as always. They didn't know the word „personal space."

Jungkook started drawing little circles on Tae's palms while thinking:
,, Today's the big day V," he stated out.

,, I know. This isn't the first comeback, but it's still pretty scary, isn't it?" Tae whispered and half-smiled.

,, It is indeed." And then they just stayed silent while Jungkook was drawing the circles and Tae stayed still, looking at the way he was doing it.

After a while, Tae said:,, I'm in a mood for dancing. Aren't you?" he looked up and smirked at him.

,, What do you have in mind?" Jungkook asked surprised, admiring Tae's excitement showing in his eyes. His face always lighted up when he had some good ideas.