4.

I know that this story is a total crap and nobody reads it, but I'm still gonna upload new chapters, so I hope you'll like it. Love you! 

When he came into his room, everyone was there. He didn't expect this to be held here. But he guessed that it was because he was the last one to attend. Their album was playing out loud and the guys were singing. Hobi andJimin hyungs were doing their crazy dances, Namjoon and Jin were laughing at them, Yoongi was watching from a far humming their songs with a coke in his hand and lastly, Tae was spread on his bed. Everyone was drinking coke. They couldn't drink alcohol, because tommorow they're going to perform at the Korean Festival. Jungkook suddenly felt so happy when he noticed that hyungs were having a lot of fun.

,, Jungkookie,you came!"Tae screamed out as he sat up quickly and ran to hug him. He didn't expect this to happen at all, so he at first didn't return him the hug. But after a few seconds, he wrraped his arms around him, breathing in his familiar scent.

 But after a few seconds, he wrraped his arms around him, breathing in his familiar scent

,, I was gone for not even an hour Taehyungie," Jungkook said smiling. He pulled away a little, but he still held him tightly.

,, Hey, lovebirds. Stop hugging and being so cute. Come here and celebrate," Yoongi said annoyed.

They pulled away from each other right away when they realized that they're not alone in the room.

,, Have you seen the comments on our album already? What do they say? Are they liking it?"Jungkook asked excited to change the subject.

,, Liking it? They're living for it. I've seen a lot of hate comments as well, but there are a way more supportive comments than hateful. They're loving it,"Jin said happily.

,, I'm so proud of us guys. Take your cokes and we should make a toast, don't you think?"Namjoon stood up holding his coke up high.

Everyone grabbed their cans and put them up high as well.

,, Okay. So I'll start," Hobi spoke up. ,, I can't feel more grateful than today for being here with my best friends, celebrating the things we love. We've worked very hard for this album. And to be able to dedicate a song to my mum through this album, feels like something I can't even put into words. So..thank you," a tear streamed down Hobi's face and then he drank up. Jimin who was the closest standing to Hobi, patted him on the shoulder.

,, Now it's my turn, I suppose," Jimin smiled. ,, There's nothing that I love more than you, my best friends. I can't imagine going through this with anybody else. Let's keep woking hard and never give up. Cheers!"and he drank his coke.

,, We love you too, ChimChim," Tae said smiling widely.

,, Yeah, so.. my little babies, you've grown so much," Jin started.

,, Shut up hyung,"Jungkook hit him playfully and laughed.

,, What? I'm the eldest here! I can say what I want," he laughed.