3.

I'm completely sorry for this chapter. It's not even that interesting, but I wanted to look into Jk's mind a little. The next one will be better, I promise. Love you!

Was Jungkook okay? No, he wasn't. Was he in love? Totally. Was the person standing right next to him who was getting dressed and getting his make-up done the person he loved? Yes, indeed.

,, Hey guys," someone interrupted Jungkook in having deep thoughts about love and stuff.
,,We'll be starting in 10 minutes. We're late anyways. Your fans crashed the V app. Cool, right?" one of the staffs laughed.

,, Are you hearing this Jungkookie? Our fans are the best," Tae smiled proudly.

,, They really crashed it?" J-Hope came into their sight.

,, Wow," Jin said in unison.

,, You look so cute and hot at the same time Taehyungie," Jimin joined the conversation out of nowhere. He starting patting Tae on the back and poked his cheeks. Jungkook was trying to stay calm. He knew that Tae and Jimin do this all the time, but he still couldn't help it. Tae was his. Technically he wasn't, but still..

,, Yeah, you look handsome as always V hyung," Jungkook smiled at him brightly. He was trying to compare Tae's reaction to Jimin's compliment and to his. Tae looked at Jungkook surprised that he was complimenting him in the public. Jungkook never did that. He didn't compliment people out of nowhere. Not at least when everybody was listening to them. So the members were caught by surprise as well.

,, Tae's not the only one who's good looking here. What has gotten into you two? Are you competing with each other over Tae?" Hobi joked and laughed.

Tae's expression was priceless. He blushed and looked down, not getting out a single word. Jimin took it as a joke, obviously. He always took these kinds of things as jokes. But Tae wasn't the only one who was blushing now. Jungkook kind of took it as a competition, but of course he didn't have in plan to admit it.

,, Yeah. Me and Jungkookie desperetaly want Tae, so we're giving him compliments and who gives better ones, he'll get Tae," Jimin joked back as he threw his hand around Jungkook's shoulders. Kookie though stayed quiet. He didn't want to make a joke out of it in front of Tae, because Tae had feelings of a child. He would get offended really quick and Jungkook didn't want that. So he just kept his mouth shut.

,, You're all so weird," Yoongi muttered as he fixed his hair.

Thank God this situation was saved by the staff calling them to get on their positions.

Each member started to walk to their position, but Jungkook stayed back. He needed to calm down for a second. His face was burning red, he was madly in love with Kim Taehyung and things were getting worse and worse. He hoped that nobody would notice that he was still there in the backstage. But of course it had to be Tae. He suddenly turned around and spotted Jungkook breathing heavily back there. He stepped back to him and patted him on the shoulder.

,, Are you going Kookie?" he lifted his chin up and smiled at him. Why was he doing this? Why was he making it harder for Jungkook than it already was?

,, V! Jungkook! Please take your positions," their manager called out.

,, Going!" Jungkook shouted back.

,, Come on Tae," Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand and pulled him to their positions. If it wasn't enough, they sat next to each other. Jungkook was happy and mad at the same time. He knew how to control himself when they were live or filming something for the fans , but still he needed to prepare himself, so he started breathing deeply.

,, If I didn't know you, I'd think you're dating," Namjoon said while looking at them.

Jungkook tried to hold back the blush from his face, because the staff informed them that it was starting. Jungkook took the last deep breath, make the best face possible and he let the broadcast begin. This was going to be a lot of suffering.