Big Boy Yoosung! - MysticMessenger

"YOOSUNG IM HERE~!!!" You shout, jumping cheerily into Yoosung's house.

"Oh! (Y/N)! I wasn't expecting you this early..." Yoosung says, scratching the back of his neck. You take a closer look at his surroundings and burst out laughing. He is standing in his kitchen, smashed eggs, milk, and flour exploded throughout the room. You watch as a bowl of (favorite cake batter) slowly tips over off the counter and splats onto the floor.

"Oh Yoosung, what have you done?!" You laugh, slowly approaching him. He looks down, blushing.

"Well, I was trying to bake a cake for you, and since I had seen you eating (favorite cake) a lot, I thought you would like that kind the best..." He looks up at you, tears brimming his eyes. "WAAAH (Y/N)~SAMA IM SO SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR CAKE!!!" He cries out. You just laugh and wipe his tears away.

"Yoosung, it's perfectly fine! We can bake a cake together! And well, I would hug you but I just showered today sooo..." You say, taking your finger and wiping some cake batter off his face. You eat the cake batter, closing your eyes and humming in delight at the lovely taste.

~• Later That Night •~

You and Yoosung sit on his couch, a freshly baked cake in front of you both. You were planning on watching a movie, but had no idea which one.

"Hey let's watch this one!" Yoosung says, holding up a horror film. You eye the film skeptically.

"Are you sure, Yoosung? I thought that movie was supposed to be pretty creepy..." You trail off, not much wanting to watch it yourself. Scary movies terrified you, the jumpscares especially...

Yoosung puffs up his cheeks. "I can handle a scary movie! And besides, I'll be here to protect you if you get scared!" He puts his hands on his hips and nods while closing his eyes. You laugh.

"So that's why you want to watch a scary movie! You just want free cuddles! You scammer!" You laugh, chasing after him with a pillow from the couch.

After a while you two sit down, deciding to watch the scary movie after all.

"Don't forget, I'll be right here to protect you!" Yoosung says, and you chuckle.

~• Halfway Into The Movie •~

Yoosung is sitting curled up in a ball on the couch, rocking back and forth. You see what he's doing and laugh. Guess his bite's not as bad as his bark after all.

You yourself are in pretty bad condition. Biting your fingernails, you watch as the main character goes out from inside the protective area of the closet. Where she is greeted by a skinned, bloody moving corpse that lunges at her instantly.

Both you and Yoosung scream and hold each other, terrified tears streaming down both your faces.

"WHY DID WE EVEN WATCH THIS?!?!" Yoosung wails.

"I DUNNO AND I WANT IT OVERRR!!!" You respond.