(3)

~ Your POV ~

I pulled away from Are and smiled weakly. I was still in so much pain but I pushed it off for them.

"I'm so glad you're awake again," Tae said as I pushed myself to sit up. I winced in pain but hoped no one would notice. Of course, Tae noticed.

"You need to relax, you're still sick," Tae said as he pushed me back onto the bed.

"I'm fine, also, what exactly happened?" I questioned still unsure. Tae continued to push me back and I gave in and laid down on the bed.

"Do you remember drinking bubble tea today?" He asked and I nodded, "Well, the tapioca balls were laced with a poison." I looked at him shocked.

"Where did you get it?" Yoona asked butting into the conversation.

"I got it from a fan at the fansign," I said still confused as to why they would try to hurt me. He looked so kind.

"I'm gonna kill that little-" I cut Tae off by putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with anger in his eyes and I frowned at him. 

"We don't even know who it was, it could have been an accident," I said while he sighed and put his head in his hands. He seemed to be thinking before Suga cut in.

"Yeah, but we need to know from the fan. What was his name?" Suga asked me.

"I-I don't know, he never told me," I thought as I realized the seriousness of the situation. Tae's head shot up and stared at me with wide eyes. 

I pushed myself up once more, despite my throbbing head and Tae pushing me down. He scolded me continuously but continued with the conversation.  

"Come on, it's obvious! He would have told her his name if he didn't do it on purpose!" Tae shouted as he stood up. I covered my ears to lessen my headache.

"We didn't have a lot of time! Why don't we just tweet it out and ask them?" I questioned, happy with my idea. They all facepalm and I feel dumb.

"What? It could work. If they're a fan they would apologize!" I pouted, explaining my plan.

"Actually, that could work," Jimin piped in. I smiled happily knowing that they might use my genius plan. 

I motioned for them to give me my phone and instantly noticed a few messages from Tae. Mostly consisting of, 'When does ur prac end? I miss u :(' 

 I decided to ignore them, seeing as how he was right next to me and opened up my Instagram. I was bombarded by warm messages, but also a few bad ones. I frowned as I looked at them and Tae took my phone.

"You won't get any better if you keep looking at these bad things," I nodded at what he was saying and he kept my phone. He told me to pose for a picture and I did, making a cute heart sign out of my fingers. He smiled at the photo and began to type.

"Here!" He smiled happily as he handed me the phone. I looked at the caption and read it to myself as I smiled.

Finally, the most beautiful girl is awake again and doing well. It turns out she had a bit of poisoning in her bubble tea she received from a fan.
We won't be mad but are just curious as to whether it was an accident or not. Because if not, we need to make sure she is protected. She and I are very grateful for your amazing support and hope we can get through this quickly. She and I love you very much.
-Taehyung <3

I finished reading what he wrote and pulled him into a hug.

"You're so kind," I said into his chest as I hugged him tighter.

"It's easy to be kind to you because you're amazing," He said as he kissed the top of my head. 

"Get a room!" Are teased as she fake gagged. I giggled, despite my red cheeks. 

Now it's time to wait until we get an apology or if we don't. I had faith that it was an accident and that the tapioca had just gotten old without them knowing. I mean, maybe he was anxious or excited and bought it early. Then, accidently let it expire without him even knowing. 

My phone began to blow up with all the notifications of the photo. I picked it up and began to scroll the comments. 

People were either, 

1.) Gasping over how cute Tae and I are
2.) Telling me to stay strong
3.) Hating or
4.) Saying how they hope the person gets caught.

There were no fans apologizing and I wondered if we would find the person. 

One person who was sending hate towards how Tae had my phone caught my eye. Their account photo looked familiar and I clicked on it. I saw a few photos and noticed that it was the person who gave me the bubble tea. 

I froze with the phone in my hand as I scrolled through their photos. Many of them were pictures of him with me. Why didn't I remember him then? 

Some were photoshopped and one really caught my eye. It was a photo of him with a pillow of me. I was creeped out by how sexual the caption was and Tae stared at me.

"What are you looking at?" He said while trying to grab my phone. I moved it out of his way and he looked shocked. I always let him use my phone but I did not want him to see this. 

"[F/N] ssi, what's on your phone?" Jungkook asked bringing all attention to me. I was distracted thinking of an excuse when Tae grabbed my phone. He began to look at that photo and the others with a disgusted look on his face. 

"Are, look at what's on this account," With Are, the girls moved over to see my phone and I looked at them anticipatingly. They had disgusted looks on their faces as they continued to read. 

"[S/N], you have a saesang..." Killer said as I looked at her confused. 

"What's that?" I asked innocently. I honestly had no idea but I felt scared. 

"It's basically a stalker," Ake said as she handed me back my phone. 

"Wait, look! He posted something else," Tae mentioned just before grabbing right back my phone. I crossed my arms and huffed as they read the post. Tae became extremely angry and turned off my phone. The others looked upset but also sad as well.  

"Can I see?" I asked as I reached for my phone. He pulled it away from me and the others gave me a weary look. 

Uh oh...