(18)

~ Third Person POV ~

Soon enough, the boys' meeting was over.

"Oh, PD-nim, [F/N] has something to tell you," Jungkook chuckled as he walked out of the meeting room. 

"Alright, send her in," PD-nim told him. Jungkook nodded and walked out. He went into the living room and grabbed his sister. 

"Time to carry out the prank~" He sang as he grabbed her arm. 

"I know, I know," [F/N] said as she walked towards the meeting room. 

Alright, you can do this [F/N]. Time to put those acting classes to use. She thought. 

She knocked on the door three times. 

"Come in," PD-nim shouted. She took a deep breath and opened the door. 

"Um, I have something to tell you," [F/N] stepped into the room. PD-nim stopped what he was doing and motioned for her to sit too. 

"Are you okay?" PD-nim asked concernedly.

"I'm fine, just have something big to tell you," She smiled. Good acting. 

"Shoot," He said while looking at her. 

"Well then, um, I'm... pregnant," She paused and looked at him. 

"Wait, seriously?!" He asked. 

"Yeah," She scratched the back of her neck. 

"That's great! The Royals will be so happy!" He said. She was a bit shocked and then smiled. 

"Yeah, I guess so," She chuckled. 

"Does Taehyung know?" He asked. 

"Well... no," She sighed. 

"You should tell him," He smiled at her. She awkwardly chuckled. Now it's for the best part of the prank...

"Well, the thing about that... it's not his," She chuckled awkwardly. 

"What?!" He shouted. 

"It's Jungkook's..." She looked at the table. Hehehe, now he has to deal with him too. Are and I came up with this... 

"I knew something was going on between you two! You're so close and you always call him oppa," PD-nim began to shout. 

"I'm sorry," She whispered. 

"Bring him in here," He sighed. 

"O-Okay," She stood up and headed for the door. 

"Actually, I'm bringing this out there," PD-nim said. This is gonna be good... 

"Hello boys," PD-nim said as he walked out. [F/N] ran over to Tae and whispered something to him. He smirked and then nodded. 

Tae pulled out his phone and texted the boys quickly. They looked up at them and nodded. 

"[F/N] has something to announce," PD-nim pointed to [F/N] and she tensed up. 

"Wow, well, um... I'm pregnant," The boys acted shocked along with the girls. Tae shot up and hugged her. 

"This is great! We'll have our own little one!" He put his head on her belly and everyone continued to act well. 

"Oh, Tae. Don't get too happy," PD-nim chuckled. Tae looked at him with confusion and tilted his head. 

"Taehyung oppa..." [F/N] looked at him sadly and he stood up. 

"What?" He looked between both of them. The boys and girls tried not to laugh, but Jungkook had no idea what was going on. 

"It's not your kid, it's Jungkook's," PD-nim said while looking at him. Tae stood up and looked between Jungkook and [F/N] with disgust. Jungkook just froze and began to freak out. 

"What- um, no-no it's really not," He said while Tae marched over to him. He grabbed him the collar and held him up. 

"What the hell, Jungkook?!" Tae screamed. Everyone froze at the loudness and PD-nim just sighed. 

"I'm sorry, Tae," [F/N] said slowly. 

"I can't believe you!" He dropped Jungkook and walked over to [F/N]. 

"Calm down, Taehyung. Before you do something you regret," PD-nim said. 

"Calm down?! How?!" He shouted. 

"Just take a few deep breaths," PD-nim said. Tae breathed deeply and then began laughing. Everyone joined in and [F/N] broke out in laughter. PD-nim just stood there confused. 

"Oh-Oh my gosh, I can't believe you believed that!" [F/N] fell to the floor while laughing. 

"It was a prank," Namjoon said while laughing. 

"Wait. Oh my god, you guys are ridiculous," PD-nim shouted. 

"Why did you have to bring me into it?" Jungkook asked. 

"Because you gave me the dare. Besides, it made more exciting," [F/N] answered in between laughs. 

"You're the worst, sister," He said, not noticing his words.

"Sister?" PD-nim asked. 

"Oh, um, I just," Jungkook looked at [F/N] for help. She just shrugged and Jungkook sighed. 

"She's my little sister," He said. Everyone was shocked but then slowly pieced everything together. 

____

Tae and [F/N] were now sitting in their room after their big date. They had gone to a nice picnic and then hung out in their backyard pool. 

Tae was packing a bit more for the flight and [F/N] was helping. The extra packing didn't take very long and now they were sitting in the car. They chatted happily until they arrived at the airport. Everyone exited and [F/N] clung to Tae's arm. 

"Our flight is waiting for us, come on!" The crew shouted. The boys nodded and ran off. [F/N] and Are kissed their boyfriends' goodbye. The siblings hugged and then they walked towards their plane.  

[F/N] and Are whimpered as they watched them get on the planes. 

"It's gonna be a while until we see them again," [F/N] said sadly. 

"I know, it's gonna be weird. But we have to support them," Are said. [F/N] agreed and they walked back with the other girls. 

They arrived at the dorm and [F/N] went to her room. She lied down on the bed and frowned. 

"I can't believe they're gone already," She sighed. She stood up again and walked into the kitchen to make dinner for everyone. 

~ Author's Note ~

Thank you for over 300 reads!!! OML I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I know I don't say it often, but I seriously mean it. Y'all are amazing. 
HugWallsAndWrite