(8)

~ Your POV ~

[ Unavailable ]

~ Tae's POV ~

I stared lovingly at [F/N]. She looked so peaceful in her sleep yet I wondered what was going on in her mind. I imagined her waking up right now and me holding her in my arms. I smiled at the thought and squeezed her hand that I was holding. 

It was just yesterday that I had to explain in detail all that I could remember to the police. My memory ending with the boy hitting me with a bat because I was yelling. I had a reason to be yelling. He was undressing [F/N]. 

It was also just yesterday that she and I were checked in, and yet there were stacks and stacks of fan mail and care packages in our room. People had been sending so many things to her and I. 

I loved it to be honest. It's just a great reminder that the ARMYs and Royals are truly loving and supporting of us. 

"Hello," Jungkookie said as he entered the hospital room. He seemed to be carrying something but I couldn't see because he was closing the door. 

"Hello," I responded as he closed the door. I could see him fully now and saw he was holding a pile of clothes. I recognized the Gucci clothing as mine and sighed knowing I would have to leave [F/N]'s side. 

"I brought some clothes for you to change into. You're checking out in an hour so get dressed," He walked carefully through the stacks of fan mail and over to me. I frowned as he passed me the clothing but grabbed it from him.

I swung my feet over the side of the bed and slowly pushed myself onto the floor. I stood up slowly but my head throbbed as I stood up. I sat back down and looked at the table next to the bed. 

"Shoot, I forgot to take my pain relievers," I sighed to myself as I grabbed them and the water next to it. I quickly swallowed them and stood up again. The pain was still there but I knew it would go away. 

I changed quickly into the clothes and walked back out. When I did, I noticed Jungkook sitting on the bed where I was. I hid behind the corner in the bathroom and watched him. 

"[F/N] noona, please, wake up soon. I want you to get better. Everyone does," Just as he finished speaking, he bent down and kissed her on the cheek. 

~ Author's Note ~

HEY! JUNGKOOK, IMMA KILL YOU BOY. TAE WILL HELP ME. DON'T MESS UP MY STORY WITH THE WEIRD ASS LOVE TRIANGLE. 

Sorry, for such a short and late update. I've been really busy but will update tomorrow. 

Thank you for reading and voting,
-HugWallsAndWrite