(20)

~ Third Person POV ~

[F/N] woke up and walked out of her room and into the kitchen. She expected the smell of Jin's food, but nothing appeared. She frowned and opened the fridge. Nothing for breakfast. 

Sighing deeply she walked into her room. She grabbed out a black skirt, thigh high white socks, and a white blouse. She put them on and walked towards the door. 

She pulled on her black wedge ankle boots and her black jacket. She grabbed her rose pink IPhone6 off the counter before walking out. 

"Let's see... Where's the nearest cafe...?" She mumbled. She decided not to wear her mask or sunglasses, cause why not. She walked down the sidewalk and into a small cafe. 

"Good morning!" The ahjuma chirped.  

"Ah, hello, can I order out?" [F/N] asked. The ahjuma nodded and she smiled. As [F/N] was handed a menu, her phone rang. Grabbing out her phone, she ordered some things for her and the girls. The ahjuma walked back and she opened the call. 

"Hello?" She questioned.  

"Where are you?!" [F/N] pulled the phone away from her ear and winced at the loudness. 

~ Your POV ~

"Calm down Ah Kum, I'm just getting food," I whispered, trying not to gain attention. I called Killer by her real name, hoping it would draw less attention.

"We have a fan meeting in half an hour!" She shouted I sighed and facepalmed. 

"Just pick me up from the cafe," I spoke calmly. 

"Fine, but are you ready?" I racked my brain for things I could need. I felt like I was forgetting something...

"I'm pretty sure," I gave up trying to remember. 

"Alright, I'll be there soon," She spoke softly. I hung up the phone and looked for the ahjuma. She walked by and I flagged her over.

"How much longer until it is done? I have to be somewhere," I said as sweetly as I could. 

"Only a few minutes ma'am.  You know.... You look really familiar," She tilted her head then it hit her. 

"Omo! You're [S/N] from Red Crown! I love your music," She whispered so she didn't gain attention. 

"Thank you, it's always nice to meet a Royal!" I said while smiling. 

"You should be at the fan meet! Aish, we really have to hurry your food," She chuckled. I smiled and she walked back into the kitchen. A minute passed and she came back with my food. 

"Here, I got them to hurry it up a bit," I thanked her and left after taking a photo with her. I walked out to see our van. I hopped in and greeted everyone. 

"I brought everyone food," I smiled. They thanked me and began to eat it. We arrived at the venue and hopped out. 

"Yay! Fan meet time!" Are shouted as she walked through the back doors. We entered through the back because the fans occupied the front. We were all dressed and only had to do makeup. For some reason, I felt extremely tired, and a bit sad. I must really miss Taehyung oppa. 

"Hey! Earth to [F/N]!" Kiki shouted. 

"Ah, sorry," I said a bit dazed. 

"Come on you guys! It's time to- AGHHH!" Holly shouted as she fell over. Everyone chuckled and I walked over to help her out. 

"Don't die before the meeting," I held my hand out to her and she smiled up at me. 

"Our maknae is the only kind one," She glared at the others and Yoona muttered out an apology along with Kiki.