A demi-what?

Disclaimer (I know I forgot one on the last chapter): I do not own PJO or Castle although I wish I did. I only own, Jackson Castle, Ryan Castle, Johanna Castle, and Psyche Castle

The boy and I both had the same eyes, that's odd. I tried to go out to greet them, but my father grabbed my arm preventing me from standing up. I got the message, let the 2 police officers with guns, and 1 terrible "karate" fighter writer, take care of two 16-year old's.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Kate questioned.

"I am Anne Bell Cass and this is Peter Johnson, we are here about your latest murder." The blonde replied.

"Why are you here? Did you know the victim?" Kevin Ryan asked.

"Yes, we knew him and we are here to help solve the case," Peter answered.

"How can you two help our murder investigation, your only what, 15?" My father inquired rudely.

"We are actually 16. Don't insult our intelligence we know much more about this than you do." Anne snapped.

"We've got this under control, we don't need your help," my mother retorted.

"He's our cousin, we know him and his whereabouts better than everybody." Johnson replied.

Seeing no point in arguing further since seeing there was no way to dissuade them my mother replied, "Fine, but we play my way, and you do what me and my team say. Got it?"

"Ok, first we are going to need to see the body and make sure it is actually Maxwell Romero." Cass said.

"Right this way," my mother invited them. I thought my dad was going to follow, until he turned to me, still sitting on the stool.

"Time for you to go home," he informed me.

"No dad, it's raining cats and dogs. Can't I just wait till you and mom leave?"

"Fine, I assume you want to come to autopsy,"

"You know me so well." We walked down to autopsy. There Uncle Javi and Aunt Lanie were describing the cause of death. Anne looked on the verge of tears and Peter was trying to comfort her. My mom caught a glance of me and my dad. My father her gave her the "you know how stubborn Psyche is" look.

"He died of a knife wound in the heart, the only weird thing though is that the blade went completely through him." Aunt Lanie described. I had grown up at the precinct so I had mostly gotten used to blood, gore and death.

"Poor Max." Anne squeaked.

"Hey Psyche honey how you doin'" Aunt Lanie asked, while embracing me in a tight hug. The Uncle Javier walked over to give me a hug. This precinct is full of huggers even though they put killers in jail, and I saw them last night.

"OK, I guess." The M.E. could tell something was wrong, but this wasn't the place.

"Did she say you name was Psyche?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, what of it?" I challenged. My dad elbowed me in the ribs, telling me to be nice. The thing was I had always been bullied because of my "strange" name, I never told my parents. Being very powerful they would have totally embarrassed me which would have made things worse. I also noticed Ms. Cass elbow her friend, or were they more than friends?

"No, I like it." Peter responded.

"Reminds me of the old story about Psyche," Anne added.

"Yeah, whatever." I didn't really care at the moment. I couldn't get the thought of me being adopted out of my head. I wasn't really listening while my mom asked the medical examiner to continue. Anne at some point, asked to see him. The sheet was lifted and she really started crying. She then left to get herself fixed up. Peter looked like he wanted to follow, but decided against it.