Meeting My Real Mom

Here is the next chapter. Sorry for the delay, stupid school. Anywho, here is this chapter! Enjoy and review please!

Me: I own Pj....

Rick: That would be me who owns Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus.

Me: Well I own Cas...

Andrew W. Marlowe: That would be me who owns Castle.

Me: Ok well I guess I own my OCs.

Kate's POV

I went into the room with Clarisse, the quite kid who I assumed was Chris, Ms. Romero and Ares, no surname that's odd.

Ms. Romero, do you know anyone who would want to kill your son?" I asked trying to get the conversation started.

"I don't know. Clarisse and Chris would know better. They went to camp with him. He spent all of his spare time there."

"Ares, sir, do you know of anyone who would want to kill your son?" I asked him.

"Besides the normal, no." He replied, what did he mean by 'normal'.

I turned to the teens, "Do you know of anyone who would want to kill Maxwell?" I asked for the third time.

"Well, I would say, well maybe, I don't fully know, but..." Clarisse rambled.

"Kiara. She hated him after, the thing with K-Great grandpa." The quite boy injected.

"Who's Kiara?" I moved into interrogation mode.

"Kiara Prescott." Chris informed.

"She's related, somehow." She looked at her dad for some explanation. None came. "Anyway, our Great Grandfather did something terrible and well she decided to join him. The rest of us were against him." Clarisse explained. Chris looked scared for a moment, like remembering something horrifying.

My cell then rang, "Excuse me." I walked out of the room.

"Captain Beckett." I answered.

"Kate get to the loft now." I heard my husband's urgent voice on the other line.

"Why?"

"No time to explain, just get here."

"I love you."

"Always." He replied. With that I grabbed my coat.

"Boys, finish interrogating the family. I have to go." I yelled at the boys rushing to the elevator. I heard part of a sentence, but the elevator closed preventing me from hearing it.

Sally's POV

"Honey sit down here, now tell me everything that happened." She sat down and looked a little uncomfortable.

"Sally, who is it?" Paul, my husband, asked as he entered the room.

"We have a demi-god here." I told him, "Sweetie this is Paul, my husband."

"A-are you guy's demi-gods?" She asked.

"No, no, but my son Percy is."

"I know Percy, he was there when I was attacked. On fifth street, by the Minotaur. So was Annabeth, and my dad."

"Oh my! Is your dad mortal?"

"I'm not sure, you see my dad is adoptive. All I know is I can read and speck Greek and ADHD, ADD, and dyslexia are no strangers. My adoptive dad is the son of Hermes."