11

REAL LIFE

PINK HAIR shined under the bright lights of the school as Cassia and Luna stepped throughout the hallways. A frowning Cheryl watched them before she turned away and instead walked towards her first class where she truly felt she belonged this morning. Cassia was speaking calmly as her bluntly cut ebony locks shook gently. For once, Luna had been in a good mood two nights ago and it all seemed to have faded. Cassia attributed it to how a certain jock made her blush and curse his mere existence. Now that shy grin was gone and there was an emotionless look in her eyes that made Cassia nervous.

"Why not give him a chance?" Cassia motioned towards where Reggie was standing and not noticing her even slightly. "He seems... sweet." That's when he caught the eye of Jughead Jones and a cruel expression flitted onto his face before he approached. Luna, her amber eyes shimmering, watched how he pushed the dark haired antisocial boy into the lockers and sneered sarcastically into his face that made her eyes grow wide and a glare to form. "Or not. Maybe it's a misunderstan-" When Cassia turned to speak with her sister she instead saw nobody there. The pink haired girl had taken to walking up to where Reggie and Jughead seemed to be glaring at one another and stood in between them. Reggie's glare softened slightly and he glanced at the two jocks behind him before he looked away for a minute. Nothing was how he planned now. He had done so good with Luna and now it was all crashing down in front of him.

"Reginald." She monotonously said his name and that's when the air grew cold around them. Jughead had a harsh glare on his face before she turned to him to smile halfheartedly. "Let's go Jugs. I see there's nothing here for me anymore." Jughead, in all of his glory, dryly smirked at Reggie before he walked after the harsh eyed girl. 

"See you later, Sweeney." He said, the subtle reference to Heathers, Luna's favorite movie, was unknown to Reggie but Luna smiled as they walked away.

Reggie watched them and anger brewed in his body before he turned to the group of boys and forcibly smirked.

"She wants me."