27

AKA REGGIE GROWS A PAIR

When the teens entered the club that bounced with energy and life they knew this was where they always needed to be. Without a second thought Veronica and Kevin began to push the group towards the dance floor. Luna seemed to stop and watch the group as hips swung around them and loud music pounded at her ears. She was content like that but when Reggie saw her standing there, she allowed him to drag her to dance besides him.

"Come on, Luna! Don't you want to dance with me?" He joked as he watched her stand still. She rolled her eyes at him and pulled him closer to her. He was over a foot taller than her but he didn't seem to mind wrapping his long arms around her and swaying with her. However, as the dancing got more intense around them he seemed to move more and more. She broke from his grip to run a hand through her hair.

Veronica grabbed her arm and grinned widely as she ran her hands over the girls arms. Reggie's eyes widened as the two girls danced close and Veronica laughed cheerfully. This truly was what the New York native needed. The two girls seemed to roll their hips towards one another in unison and it left Luna's almost boyfriend staring in awe. Veronica spun her out to be beside him again and she was happier than prior.

"Happy now?" She asked with a laugh as he goofily danced in front of her. She rolled her eyes and spun herself to look for Joey and Alexander. They were hard to miss with Joey's hands around his boyfriends neck whilst Alexander seemed to be whispering something into her ears. She smiled dotingly and in a way longingly. She hoped that one day she'd be able to smile like some of her best friends.

Reggie noticed whilst he was dancing with everyone. He noticed when Veronica mock ground on him before letting a loud laugh out, he noticed when he corralled them all together and danced with them. He danced with more energy than he thought possible. That's why when Luna finally swung her hips his way his knees weakened.

"Luna!" He called to her over the music. She looked over at him with a smile that reached her eyes and was nearly electrocuted with energy. "I wanna ask you something!" She tilted her head in confusion as she leaned towards him before they both noticed how Veronica was exiting the floor and climbing the stairs to a more quiet lounging area. She motioned for him to follow as she walked behind them.

"What is it?" She asked quieter as he sat down and she followed him. Luna was practically curled into his arms as she looked up at him with a confused expression before he swallowed nervously.

"Will you go out with me?" Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and he closed his eyes to curse at himself quietly. "I mean... Well, I more meant to ask if you'd go on a real date with me. Like... boyfriend girlfriend date." He said with his eyes still closed before he heard a quiet giggle.

"You're an idiot." She muttered to him before cupping his cheek and kissing him slowly. When they parted and his eyes finally opened he saw how her cheeks were pink and her smile was wider, if that was possible. "Of course I will. Was that so hard to ask?" He stared at her with parted lips before his smile grew and he pulled her into a nearly suffocating hug.

"You're the best." He muttered to her before choosing to tune into the conversation around them. Luna was smiling to herself and even more so when she noticed Joey staring across at her with a big smile. He put both thumbs up with a big smile.

INSTAGRAM

thereggiemantle: my beautiful girlfriend1,533 LIKESTAGGED: lunalovedCOMMENTS

1,533 LIKES
TAGGED: lunaloved
COMMENTS

usernamea: wtf

cassialionel: WHIAOEJ

cassialionel: HOLY CRAP I DIDNT THINK SHED SAY YES

mandypark: cassia is literally yelling

thereggiemantle: lol she did cassialionel

josiemccoy: you guys looked adorable tonight

cherylblossom: congrats reg.

thereggiemantle: thanks cheryl cherylblossom

thereggiemantle: thanks josie. josiemccoy

lunaloved: ur a goof

thereggiemantle: only for you lunaloved

lunaloved: boyfriend = designated photographer1,101 LIKESTAGGED: thereggiemantleCOMMENTS

1,101 LIKES
TAGGED: thereggiemantle
COMMENTS

joeypark: babyyyyy

alexanderdonners: y'all are cute

ugli.logan: ew

ugli.logan: jk you two are good for each other

lunaloved: ugli.logan alexanderdonners joeypark thanks guys

cassialionel: 😍

lunaloved: ❤️ u cassialionel

valeriebrown: congrats you guys!!

melodyvalentine: what val said! text us sometime, k?

lunaloved: i probably won't but thanks for thinking of me for once. melodyvalentine

lunaloved: thanks valeriebrown

mandypark: whattababe

mandypark: can you believe you hated him a few weeks ago?

thereggiemantle: she still does mandypark

lunaloved: i don't kiss those i hate thereggiemantle

thereggiemantle: touché.

a.n.

if you recall i mention in the preface her glaring at josie and her crew. i hadn't addressed that yet so i figured now would be a good time to delve into that plot line because i haven't forgotten that. i just think now is a good time for me to flesh that storyline out and probably throw in rena (i guess that's their ship name) fluff.

idk what their ship name is honestly but rena is cute. let me know if you have another idea :/