Chapter Three

"[M/n]-chan! Where have you've been?" Ferid asked while walking towards [M/n]

"I was just taking some fresh air," he answered

"Are you telling the truth?" Ferid smirked while asking another question

"...yes?" [M/n] said with a questioning tone

"Okay then. Krul thought you were angry or pissed off at her. Haha." Ferid sighed

[M/n] raises his eyebrows, "She told you that?"

Ferid laughed, "Of course not! I was listening to her talking to herself. I thought it was true that you were mad at her since you were gone for quite long."

Did I go that long? [M/n] asked himself.
"Seriously [M/n]-chan, what were you doing that long?"

[M/n] paused until he replied, "Polishing my fighting skills."

Ferid then gave a questioning look, "Aren't you already too good at combat? I couldn't even last fighting you."

[M/n] smiled, "Well, it has been a while since I last fought with my sword. So I decided to fight some Four Horsemen of John."

Ferid chuckled, "You think they can last fighting you?"

[M/n] replied, "I guess I did. Hehe."
"Well, we should probably go now, [M/n]-chan," Ferid said while putting his arm on [M/n]'s shoulder

"Where exactly?"

Ferid grinned, "What's the fun in telling?"

[M/n] sighed, "Fine, let's go."

~~~

[M/n] yawned, he's currently watching Krul's declaration of war. This is so boring. [M/n] thought to himself. He already knew the plan, after all Krul told him.

"[M/n]-chan!" Ferid called the [h/c] male's name

"What is it, Ferid?"
"Have you decided yet?" he asked.

"Decide what exactly?" [M/n] gave him a confused look.

"Your answer to Krul's question, of course!" Ferid cheerfully replied.

[M/n] glance towards the podium where Krul was standing and said, "Who do you think will win the war, Ferid?"

Ferid laughed, "I'm not so sure. I sure do hope I don't die there. Hahaha!"
"What makes you think you'll die? You're strong." [M/n] commented.

"Aww, I'm so flattered by your compliment [M/n]-chan," Ferid said while giving the male a hug. The hug didn't last quite long. Ferid stopped when [M/n] told him to. They glance back towards Krul who was still talking.
Just then, [M/n] heard a sound coming near the entrance beside him and Ferid. He averted his eyes and saw Mikaela.

Seeing the male, he smiled and waved, "Hey Mika!" He faintly smiled to [M/n] in return. He stopped smiling when Ferid also did the same thing. He turned and went the opposite direction of where the two nobles are.
[M/n] started to listen to Krul's words when the vampires all cheered with her, meaning they all agreed to eliminate the Japanese Imperial Demon Army.

"[M/n]-chan, can you go to my mansion today?" Ferid asked with his usual grin

"What for exactly?"
"To help me make plans for the war of course! What did you think I was going to ask?"

[M/n] ignored the question and asked, "You're in charge?"

Ferid nodded, "Yeah, didn't Krul told you?"

[M/n] shook his head, "Why didn't she asked me to be in charge?"

Ferid laughed when he saw the frown on [M/n]'s face.

"I don't know. Maybe because you always declined her offers, [M/n]-chan!" Ferid said with a sarcastic tone.
"I do? I don't remember."

Ferid could only drop a sweat at him when seeing his surprised face. "Well, let's go [M/n]-chan. It looks like our queen is done with her speech." [M/n] nodded and both went to Ferid's mansion.