Trailer / Ask the King / Author's Note

TRAILER

As promised, I made a short trailer for 'King!' See above to watch it :)

ASK THE KING

Welcome to "Ask The King!" You are free to ask the king any questions you have and he will answer them for you. Please know that since there are so many of you, he cannot answer every single question, but he will get to as many as he can. Answers will be posted soon and may continue further. Please no rude comments and have fun!

Ask your questions here 👈🏻

Is Ariana much like your first wife, the first queen?

Yes, she is very much like her. The moment I started to like Ariana was when I realized how similar she was to my previous wife. They are both incredibly smart, strong, and of course beautiful.

How did you know to trust Ariana over Selena?

Selena was one of those people who when you fall into their trap, you need something strong to take you out. I hadn't known Ariana for long but she did make a good point about the poisonous drink and she pulled me out of that trap. I didn't want to take any chances of dying, so I chose to trust her.

Describe Ariana in one word.

Passionate

If you had to sacrifice your kingdom for Ariana, would you do it?

Yes of course, I would do anything for my queen.

If Ariana didn't come into your life, do you think you would've ever changed or realized what you were doing was wrong ?

If she hadn't come into my life, I would probably be the same evil man I once was. She turned my life around and without her, I don't know if I would have ever changed.

Can you and the queen adopt me?

Well, umm... Sure why not.

What did you think of Ariana the first time you saw her?

The first time I saw her, I was amazed by her beauty but I would not admit it at the time. It wasn't until later that I realized I had feelings for her.

You fell in love with Ariana in the least expected way and asked for her hand in marriage. Were you ever afraid of what the others were to think of that?

Honestly, at first I was a little scared of what people would think. I was afraid that Ariana would even be killed. When the Council got notified about our relationship, I was terrified and thought both of us would be imprisoned or even worse, put to death. But in the end, I didn't care what other people thought. As long as the two of us were happy, everything was going to be okay.

Are you a werewolf?

Maybe...

Did you ever regret killing people overtime including Austin because what he did was wrong, yet you knew it was good because he stole something that was most important to you?

At the time I thought killing Austin was a good thing. But when I saw how upset Ariana got, I realized I shouldn't have taken out my anger on him so harshly. He did, however, take something that was very important to me. Throwing him in the dungeon for a couple of weeks would have been a better decision and taught him him lesson.

If you have more children, a son perhaps, would you make sure he will be fit for the throne when the time comes?

Oh yes. I will make sure he will not be the person I used to be. I will show him how to properly rule a kingdom so that the villagers and he himself will be happy.

How did you feel when you found out about her and Harry?

I was completely torn. I hated him being that close to her. But when I found out she didn't like him back, I calmed down a bit but was still furious. It took me a while to finally forgive him.

Do you think you guys will have more kids?

Ohh yes, there are more to come.

When was Emma born? Where did you get the name? And also what's her full name?

She was born on April 17th. My grandmother was named Emma and the name means "whole" or "universe". Ariana and I thought this was a perfect fit for her. Her full name is Emma Kate Bieber.

Were you a little disappointed when you got Emma since she is not fit for your throne when she grows up..Any insecurities?

I wasn't disappointed at all. Of course, she could not take the throne when she got older but Ariana and I plan on having more children and will hopefully have a boy to take on the throne.

Thank you all for your questions! I hope you all enjoyed this interview. I am sorry I cannot answer every single one, but keep asking your questions and I will try to answer them as often as I can. Thank you to everyone!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Wow, King is really over with. I have put so much effort into this book and had no idea it would come this far. I remember a long time ago, thanking all of you for 5k views. Now I have almost 300k views. I never thought I would ever even get to 100k. I also remember commenting on someone's story and asking how they got so many views, hoping one day that would be me. Sure enough, now people have asked me how I got many reads.

Anyway, I have enjoyed writing King a whole lot. It all started with me looking at a picture of a crown. As I was looking at it, I thought, hey wouldn't it be cool if I made Justin a king? One thing led to another, and 'King' was created.

Throughout the development of the story, I especially enjoyed reading the comments you all left on each chapter. I love when I see that someone has commented on one of my chapters and it makes me so happy to hear all the nice and positive things you have to say.

Now bear in mind that this was the first serious story I was writing on Wattpad and yes, I did leave out some details and there were some things that didn't make sense like the ages, years, etc. Maybe there were some plot holes but I tried my best to make sure everything made sense. Again, this was only my first major story I was writing.

Now, I will not be making a sequel just because Wattpad has become so time consuming and I don't have enough time to update regularly. Just like 'King' I was unable to update once every week. I would like to thank those who were patient with my updating.

Lastly, I encourage all of you to write your own stories. Think outside the box. What is something that people will enjoy? Even if you have 0 followers, a story came come a long, long way. All you need is patience.

I thank all of you for supporting my work and those who have been reading this story since the beginning. Now that this story is finished, I ask that you to please recommend it to others and spread the word!

Thank you once again.