Change of Plans

"Hey Felix, I'm at the airport." Mark spoke into his phone after grabbing his luggage. Felix had invited Mark, Amy, Jack, and Signe to Brighton to hang out and stay at his place. He had already set up rooms for each couple.

"I know, you're literally standing like a few feet away from me." Felix chuckled. Mark looked around and realized that Felix was right. Felix was standing in a crowd of tourists waving to get his attention. Mark waved back when he made eye contact with Felix, ending the call as Mark and Amy walked over to him.

"You hung up on me, that's rude!" Felix folded his arms over his chest as he pretended to pout.

"Sorry princess." Mark replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes with a smirk of amusement.

"It's great to see you guys! Have either of you heard from the Irish potato?" Felix teased, referring to Jack.

"I talked to Signe before we got on the plane to get here, they should be here in an hour or so." Amy informed him.

"Where's Marzia?" Amy looked around for the Italian.

"She's at home with the pugs." Felix explained.

"C'mon, I'll drop you guys off at my place before I come back here to pick up Jack and Signe." Felix motioned for the two to follow him.

"Dibs on shot gun!" Mark hurriedly crammed his suitcase in the trunk of Felix's car before clambering into the passenger seat.

"You have the mental age of a seven year old." Amy climbed into the set behind Mark.

"Not true!" Mark protested, looking back at her and his sticking his tongue out.

"Ladies ladies, you're both beautiful now stop arguing!" Felix interjected playfully as he pulled the car out of the parking lot and onto the busy street.

The car ride was full of conversation with music from the radio playing softly in the background while they caught each other up on how they were doing. Nothing much had really changed since they last met up except Felix's hair was a very light brown color.

When they pulled up at Felix's house, Felix helped Amy and Mark carry in their luggage while Marzia greeted them.

"How is everything?" Marzia picked up Edgar to keep him from waddling out the front door.

"Pretty good actually, Ethan and Tyler are taking care of Chica and making sure my videos are going up on time." Mark shrugged nonchalantly.

"I'll be back soon!" Felix promised the group before darting outside and closing the door behind him.

"Are you guys fine with pizza?" Marzia walked into the kitchen, letting Edgar down as she retrieved her phone from where she left it on the table.

"Sure!" Amy and Mark agreed.

Amy and Mark sat down on the couch in the living room, Mark holding Edgar in his lap while Maya seemed content with snuggling beside Amy.

"You miss Chica?" Amy smiled sympathetically.

"Yeah." Mark admitted, absent mindlessly stroking Edgar. At least until Edgar farted.

"Felix wasn't kidding when he said Edgar's farts stink!" Mark gagged as Edgar bounded off of his lap.

"And speaking of stink." Amy smiled as the doorknob juggled before the door swung open.

"Hey I took a shower!" Jack self consciously ran a hand through his bright green hair.

"Edgar fart again?" Felix laughed as he grabbed some air freshener and sprayed it heavily in the room.

"The pizza should be here soon." Marzia informed the group as she entered the room, her smiling disappearing as she wrinkled her nose in mild disgust.

"Edgar farted didn't he?" Marzia sighed.

The others nodded.

Suddenly Mark's, Jack's, and Felix's phones vibrated, alerting them that they had received an email from YouTube. They each opened it, their happiness seeming to drain into the floor.

"We will be lowering YouTube ad revenue. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause." Mark read aloud slowly.

"I got the same message too." Felix chimed in.

"Same." Jack stuck his phone back in his pocket.

"Well it can't be lowered that much right?" Felix said hopefully as he logged into YouTube. His whole face seemed to go pale as his eyes scanned the screen.

"They didn't lower it. They're just not paying YouTubers anymore." Felix looked up at the others.

"Why the he-"

Jack was cut off by a knock on the door .

"I'll get it." Marzia excused herself, walking over and opening the door.

"Here's your order." The delivery guy handed her the three boxes of pizza. Marzia pulled some money out of her pocket, but he turned it down.

"It's already been paid for by a Mr. Taylor, Mrs. Smith, and Mr. Murphy." The man promptly walked away after handing Marzia a card designed to look like the British flag with Felix's name on it, as well as two other ones she didn't look at yet.

"Fe? Do you know a Mr. Taylor?" Marzia showed Felix the card.

"Are you interested in ice skating? Then come to the Royal Pavilion Ice Rink to learn how from Mr. Taylor and enter the World Figure Skating Championship to represent the U.K." Felix read the card aloud.

"No offense, but why would they choose you?" Mark frowned in confusion.

"You got one too." Marzia handed him a card decorated like an American flag.

"And for you." Marzia handed the Irish flag looking card to Jack.

"Maybe it's because no one else wants to go?" Signe chimed in.

"I don't think that's it." Felix murmured doubtfully, gaze fixated on the card in his hands.

"I think we should check it out!" Amy exclaimed excitedly.

"All three cards say to go to the same ice rink here." Jack remarked.

"I guess it couldn't hurt." Felix stuck his card in his pocket before going back out to the car with the others in tow.