Chapter 5

Marco's P.O.V

I arrived back home and stomped up the start to my room. I opened the door to my room then slammed it shut behind me. I threw my stuff aside and rummaged for a syringe of heroine under my bed. I grabbed one and injected it into my arm. After it was all gone, I angrily grumbled random stuff about girls under my breath.

"Hi Marco!" I heard my annoying mom say from somewhere in the house. "SHUT UP!" I yelled and chucked the syringe at a wall. The pieces of the syringe spread across in that area. I screamed and kicked my bed. I held my foot in pain then sat down to calm myself down.

Once I was calmed down, I laid in my bed and thought about today's events. After a while, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done with my shower, I went to bed. I tossed and turned around in bed, trying to find sleep but I couldn't for some reason. I couldn't get any shut eye so I stood up. I walked out of the room and went downstairs.

   He only made it half way when he saw the living room TV on and decided to ignore it and go to the kitchen. "Marco?" My mother's sweet voice called. I sighed in annoyance. What could she possibly want now? I walked to the living room with my hands in my pockets and a blank face staring at my mom. She was sitting on the couch with a little smile.

   "What?" I said not caring. She frowned then pat the seat next to her. "Can we talk for a while?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk up the stairs. "MARCO DIAZ, STOP IT RIGHT THERE!" My mom yelled. I turned to face her and said straight into her eyes, "Shut up." I walked up the steps and went to my room.

   I laid in my bed and an aching feeling started to come in my stomach. I felt guilty and ashamed to be called son by my parents. I ignored that and fell asleep.

*the next day*

   I got ready for school and ran out the door. I wasn't rushing to school cause I cared, but so I didn't have to deal with my parents. I made it and found my girlfriend. "Hey beautiful," I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey handsome," Jackie replied and poked my chest. I smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

   We went to our first class and sat in our normal seats. Everyone else came in except for loner girl. I guess she is sick today or something, I honestly don't care. I leaned back in my seat and looked out the window. The teacher kept ranting but who ever listens to her.

   The teacher stopped talking when the announcements came on. "All students report to the gym for an assembly," Mr. Skeeves said over the speaker. We all walked towards the gym for probably one long and boring speech. At least I get to sit next to Jackie. I kept walking until I entered the gym in the herd of teens.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁