Cahapter 1

This is a fanfic it Is written bc fremione is my otp and bc I think there aren't that manny fremione fanfics (if you know one please tell me ☺️)

Professional

1

It all started in The late November in Hermione's 4th year. All students was informed of the ball. The Christmas Ball. It was because of The Trie Wizard Tournament. And because of the tournament there was students from other schools. And one of the schools represent was none other than Viktor Krum. A famous quiditch player. Hermione's friends Harry and Ron was crazy of excitement wen they found out (mostly Ron) but only in the start. Ron quickly found out that Krum was "the enemy" he was going to fight agents Harry in the tournament.

Viktor Krum had been on the library (Hermione's most used place for studying) and it annoyed Hermione. Well not him, but all the girls. They followed him EVERYWHERE! Also the library. With there giggling. Hermione couldn't concentrate! Therefor wen Krum came she took her books and left to the common room. It didn't always help. Not because the giggling girls could follow her but because of the Weasley twins they were of cause always nice to her. Nice but noisy. And one day in November Hermione came into the common room with a big pile of books. She fount out that it would be easier to concentrate with 10 screaming 3 year old kids in the room. She sighed and left the common room again. Wen she turned a corner on her way bag to the library, she bombed into none other then Viktor Krum. "Sorry" she said quickly. "Erhhh 'ermion?" Said Krum looking down at Hermione blocking her way to the library. She looked at him quickly. "Sorry" she said again and tried to walk around him but he was still blocking her way. She looked up at him confused. "Ehrm" Krum began "I 'ave watched you... Erhhh in the libery... And I thought youe might want to' go to' erhhh the ball?" Hermione was confused she didn't understand Much of what he said but she did under Stand 'want to go to' and 'the ball' she thought for a second and then she got it. The ball! Krum was asking her to go with him! "Erhhhh 'ermion?" Krum afsked asked a bit confused. Hermione snaped back to realty. "Oh ehhh .... Yes!" She said quickly. "T'anks! T'anks! 'Ermion!" Krum said and gave her a tight hug before he turns and walked away. Hermione was shoved but happy. She turned and walked back to the common room. She had completely forgotten all about the library.

There was much more silent in there now. Maybe because only about 12 stutens was in there. The Weasley twins, Ginny, one of Ginny's manny friends from 3rd year and then the some 2nd and some 5th years. Hermione sat down in a sofa next to Ginny. "Hey Gin" Hermione said "your brothers are quit client... It's odd" Ginny looked up and smiled "yes they are acutely STUDYING!" Fred and George sat in the sofa opposite Hermione, Ginny and Ginny's friend. "Hey!" Fred said and looked up. "We acutely DO our home work!" George said trying to sound angry but he couldn't stop smiling. "Some times..." Whispered Fred. All 3 girls laughed. Then Hermione took out a book and started on her potions essay. 30 minutes later Ginny's friend stud up and yarned. "I'll go to bed now... Are you coming Gin?" She asked. Ginny looked up. "Oh yes coming now" Ginny said and stood up too. Hermione wanted to talk to Ginny but it couldn't be now, with the 3rd year girl and the Weasley twins watching. 10 more minutes passed and then George stood up. "I'm done now Fred... I'm going to bed now." Fred looked up quickly "erhmm yes... I just need to finish this" George nodded and left....

20 minutes later Hermione sighed. "Do you need help?" Fred asked. Hermione looked up at Fred quickly. Fred walked over and sat beside Hermione. His red ginger hair was messy and his brown eyes sleepy. "Yes... Please" Hermione said slowly. "Which subject?" Asked Fred. "Potions" Hermione said and sighed again. Fred looked down at Hermione's essay. But what Hermione didn't see was that he blushed. He was just reminded of his potions class that day: they had worked with the love potion 'amortentia' a potion that changed smell after what the one person likes the most. Fred could smell a sort of forest smell, butter bear and then something he didn't realise what was in the first place. But now he knew. Hermione's hair. He was shocked but quickly managed to say something. "Oh erhh ... Portions well not really my best subject but let's give it a try!" He said. Hermione smiled. Fred spent at least 45 minutes helping Hermione. Wen she was finished and started walking towards her dormitory, Fred stopped her. "Hermione?" She turned. "Yes?" He looked down in Hermione's deep brown eyes. "Erhhh will you go with me to the Christmas ball?" Hermione was tired and just wanted to go to bed and she had no idea how to tell him he was abut 3 hours late. "Oh... I'm sorry Fred..." She said slowly and watched him look more and more disappointed. "I'm already going with some one..." Fred looked at her. "Im sorry Fred.." "No it's okay... I'll - I'll just go with one of the French girls" he said trying to be funny. It didn't work. he turned quickly and walked up to his dorm. "See you tomorrow Granger..." "I'm sorry Fred!" She said again. She waited.Then she went up in bed and thought of all the things she could have done and said. She didn't get much sleep that night...