Chapter 5 part 4

They appeared on a small road in a Forrest.
"We can't apparate closer." Fred said. "There's a hole lot of anti muggle charms around this place, the edge of those charms charms lays 2,5 mile that way." Fred pointed in one direction.
"But we, are going this way," Fred pointed at the opposite direction "you present is about 500 yards away."
Fred started walking but quickly noticed that hermione wasn't following.
"What?" Fred said confused.
"Fred. My shoos." Her ions said.
Fred looked down at Hermione's high heeled white wedding shoos.
"Oh." He said.
"Oh." Hermione said with a small smile.
"I forgot about that... Erhmm here you go!" Fred took of his own shoos and handed them to hermione. "Then I'll take yours!"
Hermione laughed.
"Okay but don't take my shoos on you can't fit them!"
"Yeah okay." Fred smiled.
Fred took Hermione's shoos and waited for hermione to take on his shoos.
"Aren't you going to... You know... Magic another pair of shoos?"
"Nope" Fred said and smiled. "This is more romantic"
Hermione smiled.
"You're so stupid!" She laughed. "In the best way!"

They walked for some time and then hermione stopped. She looked at Fred, with a face full of joy.
"Fred" she asked.
"What hermione?"
"Is that the ocean?"
They were both silent.
And yes not far from them you hear the sound of waves.
Hermione smiled at Fred, and Fred smiled back.
Hermione started running.
"Oi 'Mione!" Fred said. "Wait!"
"Catch me!" She said in a playful voice that sounded like a child's.
Fred ran after her laughing.
Hermione ran around a group of trees and gasped.
Out of the blue she was standing in front of a beautiful house. It was surrounded by trees expect one side were there were a wonderful view over the ocean.
The house was laying on a hill and there was about 15 meters down a staircase to the ocean.
The house was a big square of wood.
There were about 3 or 4 floors and lots of windows.
It was painted white with black details.
Fred came up to hermione.
"Happy wedding day... Or whatever you say." He said.
"Fred what is this?" Hermione asked.
"This hermione, is your wedding present. From me, George and Ginny"
"Are you serious?"
"No hermione" Fred sighed. "I'm Joking this is Neville's house, we're just here to visit! Of course I'm not joking!"
"I don't believe it..." She said and looked at the house.
"Well start believing!" Fred griped Hermione's hand and pulled her up to the door.
He showed her the sign.
'7 Daisy ally
Hermione J. Weasley
Fred Weasley'
"And" he said. "I've got the keys!"
He opened the door.
Et was a small squared hall with a staircase in the far left corner. Two doors at eatch side of the room.
On the wall ahead of them were a about 15 cm Long and 10 cm wide mirror crack.
Hermione walked over to the mirror.
She could see herself.
She was wearing a party hat. A small group of red haired children ran past behind her. after them came Fred. He looked like himself except a couple of years older maybe. He was caring a big pink cake with 8 candles on. After him came a girl with long blond hair who could be none other then Fleur's daughter. After her came a tall boy with gloving blue hair. Who could it be but Teddy? After teddy came a man With messy black hair round glasses and shining green eyes. Harry. He looked at her in the reflection said something and waved her with him.
Hermione turned around on the spot.
Fred was the only one in the room with her.
She looked at the door were all the people she had just seen had vanished through.
She opened it.
It was a big living room with comfy chairs and sofas. There were windows on the wall to the right. Through them you could see the ocean. There were shelfs on the wall to her left. Covered in books and stuff form Fred and George's shop.
But there were no living sole except her.
She turned around in the doorway and looked at Fred confused.
"It's a crack of the mirror of Erised." He explained. "We Can get it removed if you want" he said quickly.
Hermione just looked at him.
"For me it's just like the most wonderful painting..." He whispered.
"For me..." Hermione said and looked at the mirror again. She was going to say 'a reminder of a wonderful future' but as she looked at the mirror again, she saw Tonks and Remus hand in hand. She saw Teddy come up to them.
She looked back at Fred to finish her now changed sentence.
"It's a reminder of an impossible future."
Fred looked at her.
"What do you see?"
"A birthday party. Here. Someone is turning 8. You were carrying the cake. Fleur and Bill's daughter. Teddy. A happy Harry."
"That could all happen" Fred whispered.
She shook her head and could feel the tears in the corner of her eye.
"Tonks and Remus was there. Alive. Fred" she cried. "It could never happen"
"Part of it could." Fred said "and 'mione I'm gonna do what ever it will take to make as much of your dream come true as possible."
"I love you Fred." Hermione said
"I love you too"
"Fred?"
"Yeah?"
"What do you see?"
"You, me, Harry, Ginny, Teddy, George, Angelina and some faceless kinds. At kings Kross station. Waving at the Hogwarts express." He said. "But never mind! Enough dreamy dreamy stuff! Let me show you around! You just saw the living room. And this," he walked over to the door to the right from the mirror. "Is the kitchen! Out there," he pointed at a door "is a lavatory"
On the first floor there were a master bedroom, an office and a bathroom.
On the second floor there were a small library and three guest bedrooms.
On the third floor there were six guest bedrooms and a bathroom.
all Hermione's stuff was already there.
("Ginny" Fred said with a smile wen hermione asked.)
"Why exactly is there nine guest bedrooms?" Hermione said.
"Harry and Ginny, George and Angelina, Ron and his + one, my mom and Dad, your mom and dad, Bill and Fleur, Percy and his + one, charley and his + one, and all your cousins! We've got quit a big family."
"Are you planing to have everyone of them here at once?"
"Well my parents house is getting a little small for all of us, so I though this as the new place to celebrate Christmas. And birthdays... If it's okay with you"
"Fred that would be amazing!" She said happily.
Fred smiled. "It's a done deal then!"

"Do you wanna go for a walk on the beach or is it going to wait to tomorrow?" Fred asked.
"Tomorrow." Hermione yawned. "I'm Sooo sleepy!"

It was a big bed, but Fred and hermione didn't use all the space. Hermione laid with her head on Fred's chest. She felt secure in his arms. She could hear his heart beat.

In the past 4 months hermione would wake up in the middle of the night crying. She would run up the stairs to Fred and George's bedroom. Fred would wake up wen she interred. But she wouldn't stop crying until she had felt his beating heart so she knew he was alive.
She had nightmares about him never waking up at the battle of Hogwarts.
Now she could stay all cuddled up with him the hole night.