Chapter 5 part 3

Fred Weasley and hermione granger's wedding was held only 1 1/2 month after they returned home from Australia. The best man was George and the brides mates was Ginny and Hermione's cousins Isabelle and Stephanie.

The wedding was held at the Weasley's.

Hermione had invited both her parents but only her dad showed up.

Wen hermione looked at the table plan she couldn't help thinking of how manny people there were missing. Not just her mom. Lupin. Tonks. Lavender. And so many others.

Without Fred knowing hermione had invited Draco. He needed another chance. And he showed up. With a girl named Greengras as his "plus one". Hermione remembered her as a Slytherin girl.

Luna was there. She had a handsome young boy with her. His name was Rolf Scamander.

Harry sat with the young teddy on his lap. Teddy's hair had the same green coulor as Harry's eyes.

Hagrid was there. He had Graup with him.

Hanna and Neville was there.

The hole lot of the good old quiditch team was there. Oliver Wood, Alicia Spinet and the others.

George was there with Angelina.

Hermione's cousins were there. Spencer, Isabelle, Stephanie, Christopher, Erick, Xander, Rick and Fill. 2 girls and 6 boys.

Ron was there. And hermione couldn't help noticing him string at Stephanie. Stephanie was beautiful indeed. Long golden blond hair shining light blue eyes. But if he ever hurt her, he was going to get 6 tall angry cousins after him. Not to mention Isabelle who would be a nightmare!

Wen Hermione walked down the aisle Fred couldn't help but smile. She looked so perfect. No one could outshine her. Not even Fleur.

Behind her came Ginny, Isabelle and Stephanie. They were all wearing long golden dresses that made there skin shine.

Ginny's red hair were in beautiful wavy curls.

Stephanie showed of how long her hair was, by letting it fall flat down her back.

Isabelle had almost the same messy hair as Hermione though her hair wasn't brown but the same golden color as her sister Stephanie's.

Hermione's hair was sat in a beautiful knot in the back of her neck. Some lose strands were hanging out and looked perfectly curly.

Mr. Granger kissed his only daughter on the check before he "handed her over" to Fred.

After they both had said those beautiful words "I do", the party started.

Fred and hermione danced the first dance.

"I know what you're thinking." Fred whispered to hermione. "The only thing that could make this better is your mom."

Hermione nodded.

"I wish she could see how amazingly perfect you are." Hermione said.

"For me, it's enough that you think that I'm perfect." Fred smiled.

"I love you Fred Weasley."

"I love you too Hermione Weasley." Fred smiled.

"It sounds good." Hermione said. "Mrs. Fred Weasley"

"It sounds fantastic." Fred said with a smile. "Just like the words on my ring."

He lifted up his hand so you could see the words engraved.

"The first three songs"

Fred thought of the Yule ball.

"They can't beat the words on my ring!" Hermione smiled and lifted her hand up too.

"Because I love you"

Fred smiled and kissed his beautiful wife.

Hermione Jean Weasley

&

Fred Weasley

"Hermione." Fred Said wen the party was over late in the evening. "I've got a surprise for you. A wedding present."

"Uh what is it!"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it?"

"Well no" hermione said.

"But we've got to apparate"

"Apparate?" Hermione sounded confused.

"Yes the thing were you turn around and think tree D's, Destination, Determination and-"

"Yes I know but...?"

"I'm not gonna tell you more!" Fred smiled.

Hermione looked suspicious

"Don't you trust me?" Fred ginned.

Hermione took his hand.

" I trust you." She said with a smile.

Fred turned around on the spot and they apparated away from the dying party.