Chapter 3 part 2

The next morning Hermione woke early. Ginny was still asleep. So she just sat up and griped a book. She opened it and looked at the text. Just sat and stared at it. She looked at the letters. But it seamed impossible to read. Her head was full of thoughts. About books, about Hogwarts, about the twin's joke shop, about Fred and about what to do and say when she was there. She was worried. she wasn't even shore she was gonna se Fred. There could be to many customers. But then again why was it so special with Fred? Was it because he asked her to the ball? No. It couldn't be! It was 1 1/2 year ago! But then why? She would probably never know. She closed the book in her hands with a big 'SLAM!' Ginny moved and opened her eyes. "Bimly 'mione!" She yawned turned and looked at her. "What did you do that for?" "Sorry gin'..." Ginny sat up. "What's the clock?" She yawned. Hermione looked at her watch. "It's 8:25...." "We better get up then..." And then mis. Weasley came rushing into there room. "Great your up! We better hurry! We're all ready late!" She said nervous. She walked out and closed the door after her. Ginny and Hermione quickly got dressed and went downstairs to the living room.

They only had time for a quick breakfast then they were on there way to diagonally.

When they arrived Hagrid was waiting outside The Leaky Cauldron. He was going to be with them all day as extra protection.

After they were finished with all the necessary things. They waked straight towards the twins joke shop. Even if you wanted you wouldn't be able to overlook it. It looked like a big mix of coulers next to all the sad grey shops. The shop was packed with people. They managed to scuice everyone in except Hagrid. He had to wait outside. Harry, Ron and Hermione walked over to a table were Fred and George stood and looked around. "Wow" said Hermione slowly and picked up a box from the table. "This is really difficult magick...." She said impressed. "For that compliment 'Mione, you can get one free!" Said George. Hermione looked at him shy and putted the Box back. She blushed a bit. "Wow 'mione! Look!" Ron said and dragged her over to another table with some kind of candy. George then told Harry to follow him. Hermione got bored while Ron was looking at the fake wands, so she walked up a stair to the next floor. You had a wye over the shop from up here. She looked down on Fred. He was talking to some customers. Then George and Harry came back. Harry waked over to the window out to the ally. Then Angelina Johnson and a girl that looked French came over to Fred and George.

'Here she comes' thought Fred sad wen Ange' and Angelina came over. Angelina gave George a quick kiss on the cheek then walked. She looked back. "Are you coming Ange'?" She asked "oui!" Ange' nodded. And to Fred's surprise Ange' leant up and kissed Fred on his cheek. She smiled to him, turned and start walking away. But Fred stopped her. "Can I talk to you?" He didn't wait for an answer, just took her hand and started dragging her away. He quickly looked up at the next floor (the one with the wye) he saw a flick of brown hair, then it was gone. ('Great!' He thought sad.) He dragged Ange' into a small room where no one could hear them. "'Ed what are you doing?" She laughed when Fred let go of her hand. "I was going to ask you what the bloody hell you're doing?!" Ange' looked surprised by the anger in his voice. "Don't you know 'ed?" She asked silent. "Why do you think I'm asking?" He Whispered because he could hear some one just outside the door. Someone knocked. "Just a minute!" Fred shouted at the door. Ange' was now angry too. "Why do you t'ink Angelina is kissing 'eorge?" She didn't wait for response "t'ey are a cupel!" "Yes but what has that got to do with anything?!" Asked Fred confused. "T'ey kiss because t'ey are a cupel! T'en why do you t'ink I kiss you!?" She almost shouted. "We are NOT a cupel!" Fred said with a high whisper. Now it was Ange's turn to look confused. "But you asked me to t'e ball?" She said slowly. "It's 1 1/2 year ago! and it was as friends!" Fred replied. she looked down. "But I thought..." Fred could see she was holding back tears. Fred didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. She then looked up with red eyes. "Bye 'Ed!" She turned and stormed out into the shop. Fred looked after her. She roughly took of the cute little red jacket with the three golden W's on the back. She stormed past the table George stood behind. She then roughly dropped the jacket in a trash can. "Ange'! Where are you going?!" George shouted after her. "I'm going back to France!" She shouted back. With tears streaming down her face. she stormed down diagonal ally.

Just when she was out of sight and people stoped looking after her, Harry, Ron and Hermione stepped out from knockturn ally. Hidden by the invisibility cloak. They had been spying on Draco Malfoy.

Hermione didn't know why, but she was torn wen she saw Ange' kiss Fred. She therefor went down to the base floor and found Harry and Ron talking. They quickly sat her into the problem. Malfoy.