Chapter 2

Ron wouldn't stop asking Hermione who she was going with. But Hermione didn't tell him. The Weasley twins. Ron and Harry had a snowball fight outside at the day of the ball. Hermione was just watching. Fred kept feeling her eyes following him. Why? Because he was the best? Because she was regretting the little 'appointment' at the lake late that day? Because she tried to find out what he thought? Fred snapped back when a snowball hit him right in his neck. George laughed behind him. Fred threw a snowball it hit George right in his face ((lol)) Hermione left with about 3 hours to get ready in. "How can it take you 3 hours?!" Asked George surprised. "Oh you know George lot to do!" She said. She looked back at Fred. His mouth formed the words 'see you' then he blinked to her and she blushed. She turned and started walking up towards the castle. "Who are you going with?!" Shouted Ron after her. "None of your business!" She shouted back. The game continued on till they had to stop because it was getting dark. They walked up to there dometoryes.

Hermione was getting a lot of help from Ginny. And when they both were finished they could both clearly see who wasn't going to be the Quinn of the ball. Ginny's dress... Well it suited her... But it looked like an old grandmother dress. "You look amazing Hermione..." Said Ginny impressed. "Thanks Gin. You too" Ginny raised an eyebrow. "You're joking!" They both laughed. Ginny went down, but Hermione wanted to finish her makeup first. It took her quite longer then she expected. She went out of her dorm and down to the common room it was empty. She ruined. As fast as she could towards the entrance hall. She reached the marble stair case and saw that everyone still was trying to find there partners.

Fred just took a quick glance at the marble stair then looked away. But then he quickly looked back. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen walked down the stairs. Her hair was sat in a beautiful bun. Her makeup was simple but perfect. And she had a beautiful blue dress on. He followed her with his eyes. She walked like if she was floating and her smile was bright and she looked happy wen Viktor Krum took her hand bowed and kissed it.... 'Wait Viktor Krum?!' Fred thought he looked at the girl again and he recognised her it WAS Hermione! 'Bimly she looked stunning!' He thought. "'Ed?" A voice asked behind him he turned. It was his date. "Oh hi... It's Fred F-R-E-D... Sophia right?" "Ange'" she said starting to sound angry. 'Ooops! Bad start Freddy' he thought. "sorry... Erhh ... may I?" Asked Fred holding his arm out. She smiled a week smile then took his arm and they walked into the great hall. "Sooooo Ange' where do you wanna sit?" Asked Fred looking around at the round tables. He shouldn't have asked her. She dragged him over to a table full of French cupels. 'This is going to be a long night...' Fred thought.

Hermione hadn't seen Krum since he asked her to the ball. He looked muscular in his suit. Tall, handsome and muscular. She couldn't stop smiling wen he took her hand, bowed and kissed it. "'Ermion." He said holding out his arm. "It's Her-mi-o-ne" she said slowly. "Her-ma-oneeee?" He said "her-mi-o-ne" she said again as they walked over to professor McGonagall. Because she was going with Krum (who represented the Bulgarian school) she had to 'open the ball' by going in while everyone was looking and dancing the first dance. The Entrance hall was soon empty except for Harry, Cedric, Krum, Fleur and there partners. They waited for a moment then the doors to the great hall was opened. Everyone clapped. Hermione couldn't stop smiling. There was a big group of girls looking angry at Hermione wen they walked bye. Probably because they wanted to be with Krum. Hermione didn't care. They all sat down at the biggest table were professor Dumbledore, madame Maxime, karkaroff, ludovic bagman and Percy Weasley already sat.

Most of the time Hermione used trying to learn Krum to say her name right. "Her-mi-o-ne." She said slowly. "Her-me-on-nee..." Said Krum trying his best to say it right. "Almost!" Said Hermione and looked over at Harry smiling. Harry smiled back. Behind Harry, sitting at another table, Hermione could se Ginny. She looked almost bored. She glanced over at Harry and his date, she looked disappointed. "Heer-me-on-nee" tried Krum again. Hermione looked back at Krum and kept trying on till the food was gone and a band went up on the stage. Krum stood up and offered Hermione his arm. Hermione took it and they went out on the dance floor with Harry, Fleur, Cedric and there dates. Krum badly touched her. He was an amazing dancer. And they floated over the dance floor. The song was about 4 minutes long and wen it stopped Krum took one step back and bowed. Hermione smiled. Even if she would she wouldn't be able to leave. Because half the school now were on the dance floor dancing to a much quicker song then before. Hermione had fun dancing but she remembered the deal she had with Fred. Halfway through the song Krum dragged her out of the great hall into a small empty room beside the entrance hall. He closed the door. "Hermeon' ..." He looked up. "Mistletoe..." He said and looked Hermione in the eyes. She looked up too and nodded. "Yep that's a-" but she was cut of. Krum had wrapped his strong arms around her and pressed his lips agents hers. Hermione tried to escape but he hold her to tight. She fought back as hard as she could and finely she broke free. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked at Krum angry and shocked. He looked desperate. "Hermeon!" But she stormed out of the room and outside. She began to run she was down by the lake in no time. She walked around a bunch of trees and found a big stone where no one could see her. She sat down on the stone and began to cry. She sat and cried for about 5 minutes. Then some one came walking around the trees. Hermione didn't care who it was. The person stood still. Then walked over to Hermione and sat down. Hermione was shaking in the cold December wind. But wen the person laid his strong comfortable arm around Hermione, she stopped. She looked up. It was Fred. "What's wrong 'mione?" Said Fred in a caring tone. "K-Krum..." She sobbed. "What did he do?" Asked Fred with a tiny tone of anger. "He - he - he kissed me!" She laid her head down on Fred's shoulder sobbing and crying. Fred got pale. "Shhh 'mione it's gonna be fine..." They sat for a moment then they decided to go up in the common room. They stood up. Wen Fred's arm left Hermione's shoulder she started shaking again. Fred saw it and took of his jacket and laid it over Hermione's shoulders, just like the day Hermione fell trough the ice. "You're shaking..." He whispered. "Thanks" she said still sobbing. She hugged him. Fred could feel some stupid butterflies in his stomach. The hug was over far to soon after Fred's opinion. They walked up to the castle. Fred with an arm around Hermione. Wen they entered the common room only a few stunts sat in a sofa far away from the fire. Fred sat down in a sofa. Hermione took of her shoos roughly and threw them on the floor sobbing quietly. Se sat down in the sofa beside Fred and laid her head on his shoulder. He laid a blanket over her and laid his arm around her to make her feel comfortable. she cried. And soon Fred's shoulder was all wet of Hermione's tears. She soon fell asleep. Fred ruined his fingers through her hair, and slowly started to fall asleep too.

Fred woke up sitting in a sofa in the common room. Hermione Granger's head was Laying on his lap. She slept quietly. She looked beautiful in her sleep... Fred's fingers softly went over her chin. He then slowly bend down and kissed her cheek as softly as a farther. Then he looked at her for a moment, then she opened her eyes. She saw Fred and smiled. Then she saw his half unbuttoned shirt and his tie that was hanging loosely around his neck. She jumped out of the sofa. Looked around saw her shoos Laing about 2 meters away. And she could feel that her dress had been loosened. She stared at Fred's shirt petrified. "No no no!" He said quickly jumping up too. "It wasn't like that! You fell asleep! Nothing happened!" She wasn't shore so she ran up too her dorm blushing.