Missing You

Tobias P.O.V

What a great way to start off the year, an intense soccer game. Ever since I was little it was my game. Zeke Uriah and I were always on the same team since fifth grade and joined and transferred from teams together as a unit. Right know we are currently on a provincial team that goes by the name Chicago Battle Cats, and have been on a winning streak since the begging of summer.

Zeke Uriah and I start stretching together as girls look at us. I hate it so much, don't girls realize that I don't like it when they act fake around me or throw themselves at me. It's annoying and unflattering. There all the same, well except one. We used to be really good friends until I moved away. I really liked her, not only as a friend. I used to tell her everything; she's the only one who knows my name, my past, and my feelings. After I left I never felt complete, felt like a tiny piece of me was gone forever.

"Hey Four, ready to kick some butt", Zeke says with a smug smile. "Hell ya, we will clean the floors with them", I respond, "Uriah you better put those balls into the net or were going to lose". Uriah looks at me with a sarcastic expression, "Do you really think I wont". With that we all start laughing and shaking our bodies to get loose for the game.

"Guys! Hello? Look at me!" Christina yells trying to get our attention. She finally catches her breath and speaks again," So there's a new student who I met who's really super nice. I want you to meet her". From behind Christina, a small girl steps forward smiling.

Flashback:

"Hey Toby could you get me a cupcake", she says. "Okay", I grab a cup cake and smear it all over her face, "there you go," I say laughing so hard I cant breath. We chase each other around the house throwing cupcakes at one another. We made such a mess but it was worth it.

Tris

I get lost in thought but then quickly realize that a conversation started. I join in and I see Tris look at me with shock. She knows to. I nod my head in the direction of the bleachers, and she nods back at me. I walk to the bleachers and she follows quickly behind.

"Toby is that really you", she says tears forming in her eyes. "Yes Trissy it is, its me, I really missed you". She runs in to my arms and says that she misses me as well. She makes a small stain of tears into my shirt and I burrow my head in her shoulder.

This moment right now is what I've been waiting for. This moment is amazing for me. It feels like the whole world stopped, and it was just me and her alone free from worry, and stress.

All thse characters are owned by Veronica Roth. Dont forget to comment vote and follow! Love you all,