Home: Molly (PT. 3) × Fifteen

"She was gone for months, Joey!" A familiar voice screams in my ear.

"Rachael, once again, she is here now! She is perfectly fine!!" Another familiar voice yells.

I open my eyes, finding myself in my home. Before the cave.

"Mom? Dad?" I squeak quietly, my eyes wandering around the bright, warm room.

"Molly!" Mom screams, running up to me and hugging me tightly.

Dad runs up behind her and hugs us both, squeezing me tightly. I whine, the hug too tight for me to handle.

"Where were you?! We were so worried!!" Mom squeals, loosening her hug.

"How did I get back here?" I look around my white and beige house, the lack of color making me scrunch my face in disgust.

"The police brought you here! We were so worried! What happened? Why did you leave?" Mom explains quickly, making me frown.

"I left for my reasons. The plane I took crashed, and I found myself in a frozen wasteland. I got saved by an amazing man, Aaron Lycan," I sigh, looking out to the frosty window, "he was so nice. He protected me, he took care of me...he loved me like a sister. It was amazing...wait, where is Aaron?!"

The two look at each other, their eyes shrunken and their mouths curved into worried frowns.

"How old was this man?" Dad asks, his eyes shifting to mine still facing mom.

"Twenty-nine. Why do you ask?" I ask wearily, getting out of my bland, white bed.

They both look at each other, wordy painted to their faces.

"I understand that you just got home, but I got to get to work..." Mom looks at me, kneeling down and moving a stray hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"But-" I start.

"Butts are for sitting. Mom and I got to get to work now, darling. We'll catch up later." Dad says, the two turning and leaving.

I frown, looking down to the floor. I walk to the frosted window and squish my face to the cold, clear wall. My breath fogs up the window, the snow freckling on the opposite side. I see mom and dad drive away, leaving me alone.

"This is why I ran away..." I growl, heading off to my bed.

I plunge down on the soft mattress, it bouncing me up in the air.

I wonder where Aaron is now...

Probably still out in the wild.

No! If they saved me they saved him!

He's dead then. Didn't you see those injuries?!

Yeah, but he's strong! Did you see those muscles?!

Good point. I bet you hope to find a boy like that one day...

Why do I even talk to you?

You are an only child.

"I hate you, brain," I chuckle, "that's why Aaron's always talking to himself and glaring to nothing!"

I laugh, the bed shaking with my laughter. I sigh, my eyes beginning to get heavy and black. I fall asleep, my face stuffed into my pillow. My vision and hearing fades, my respective falling into a deep sleep