Home.

Lana's POV
The papers got signed yesterday so Sammy is officially mine!
We both decided to go get breakfast early this morning so we had time to go get our hair done.
"Momma?"
"Yes?" I asked looking up from my book.
"How should I get my hair cut?" she asked playing with her hair.
"How ever you want to cut it sweetheart." I said setting my book down. She shrugged "I've been trying to think of ways but, I don't know."
"Here. Take my phone and search up some ideas." I said handing her my phone.
"You sure? I'm sure they can just cut it how ever?" She said nervously taking my phone.
"Yeah of course sweetheart. Just when the food comes give it to me."
She nodded and typed away, I smiled as I watched her searching for ideas.
"Hey mom, who's Jennifer?" She asked showing me a message from Jen.
"Oh! I uh. It's just a cast member." I said taking my phone.
"She doesn't seem like just a cast member. She had hearts and kissy faces next to her name." She said giggling.
"Well I-" I said but was interrupted by the waitress bringing out our breakfast.
She raised an eyebrow and I smiled because well.. she looked like me. I laughed a little.
"Look. She's just a friend."
"Okay mom. " she said smiling and taking a bite of her eggs.
"Oh my gosh. I love this song." She said humming along to the song.
I smiled "You listen to Journey?"
"Well my foster dad had a record player and I would listen to it when he was at work." She said looking at me.
"My favorite is David Bowie though. His song Starman is so good."
"Oh, you're definitely my daughter." I said laughing.
After breakfast we headed over towards the hair dresser to get our hair done.
"I'm kind of nervous." She said playing with the ends of her hair.
"Oh come. You'll look beautiful either way. You don't have to cut it to much if you don't want to."
She shrugged.
Her hair is so long it reaches her butt! It's longer then Jens hair! I smiled and played with her hair a little bit as we walked into the hair dressers.
"Lana! We've been expecting you!" A woman yelled as we both walked in.
"Well hello to you as well." I smiled
"This is my daughter. She also wanted to get her hair cut if that's alright."
"Of course! Do you have an idea?"
She smiled and nodded.
"Mom can I see you phone please?" She asked softly.
I gladly handed over my phone and she quickly searched up her little idea and showed it to the woman.
"Alright. Will you both follow me please?" She said as she went to the back.
"What did you decide on?" I whispered to Sam.
"It's a surprise." She said smiling.
I smiled and went to the back.
My hair didn't take very long considering the fact that I was just getting a trim but Sammy's on the other hand? We've been here over an hour. I'm getting nervous. I really want to know what she decided to do.
"Mom?" She said as she walked over to me. As soon as I saw what she did I smiled brightly.
"Oh I love it!" I smiled running my fingers through it.
"I decided I wanted to cut it like yours." She said smiling.
"You look beautiful sweetheart. Now let's go see what your grandma thinks of it."
"Wait what?"
I nodded and smiled.
"We're gonna see our family."
"Our family?" She asked nervously.
"Honey don't be scared. They're going to love you." I said holding her hands.
"But what if they don't." She asked looking down.
"Then you'll have me. I'll always be here for you. No matter what okay?"
She slowly nodded and hugged me.
About an hour later we're both standing in front of my moms house, I look over to Sam who is trying to stay calm but is completely failing.
"Sweetheart just take a deep breath." I said holding her close.
"Can't we just go back to the hotel?" She asked softly.
"We will later. Everything is going to be fine." I said and kissed her forehead.
I quickly knocked on the door and grabbed Sammy's hand and she hide behind me.
"Coming!" I heard my mom scream from inside the house.
Once she opened the door and smiled and quickly hugged me.
"My baby! Oh I missed you so much." She said. I smiled and hugged her back.
"Hi mom. I missed you too." I said smiling.
"Well who's this?" She asked moving away and looking at Sammy.
"Well. This is my daughter. Samantha." I said smiling at Sam.
"You're daughter? You adopted and didn't tell me?!" She asked
"No. Mom. This is my daughter."
"You don't have a daughter Lana. You've never even been pregnant." She laughed.
"Sammy how about you go inside. Go head upstairs you'll find my room. It's the one with all the David Bowie posters." I said kissing her forehead and she quickly walked inside the house.
"Come on mom. Let's go sit down." I said as I walked inside.
"Lana. Where did you get her?" She asked trying make since of this all.
"She's mine mom. I got pregnant when I first moved out. I-I gave her up for adoption because I was scared and didn't know what else to do." I said looking at her nervously.
"Y-you got pregnant?" She asked and I nodded.
"Why didn't you tell me!"
"Mom please don't yell." I said calmly.
"Why. Why Lana? What does Fred have to say about this?" She asked.
"H-he doesn't know."
"Well that's going to be a tough conve-"
"We're getting a divorce." I said quickly.
"You're what?" She said grabbing my hand.
"He found out that I'm in love with someone else." I said looking down.
"You're what?"
I nodded and smiled a little.
"Who is he?"
"It's Jennifer Momma." I said smiling.
"Well does she feel the same?" She asked.
"I-I don't actually know. I haven't told her." She just nodded.
"Now. How do you have a daughter?" She Asked looking at me.
"I-It was when I first moved out. I didn't know how to tell you. A-and I knew I couldn't take care of her so I gave her up. I told myself when I was able to take care of her I would find her and we would be a family."
"Go spend time with her. I'm going to get started on dinner and we can all get the know each other." She said rubbing my back a little. I nodded and quickly made my way upstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs I heard someone singing along to a familiar sound. It was Jen singing her song from the show.
"Sammy?" I said walking into my old room.
"Yeah?" She said turning off the music.
"What were you listening too?" I asked sitting on my bed.
"Well I was going through you songs and found this one. It's called Emma's theme. It's really pretty."
I smiled and looked at her.
"Who is it?" She asked
"It's Jennifer. The one you were asking about earlier. We did a musical episode for our show."
She nodded and gave me my phone back.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"She looks like you." She said standing up and looking around.
"Who?" I asked
"Your mom and you. You both look alike."
I smiled and nodded.
"I've been told."
She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I quickly stood up and hugged her.
"What's wrong Sammy."
"I wish you would've kept me. I-I hate that you left me."
"Oh baby girl. I'll never ever leave you again."

As the day went on Sammy seemed to get more and more comfortable with me and my mom which, maybe me so happy! I can't wait to introduce her to Jen.
"Okay i think its time we head back to the hotel." I said getting up off the couch.
"We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. We will get you settled at home."
"Where is home exactly." Sammy asked while standing up off the couch.
"Vancouver, Canada."
"Canada?! I'm gonna live in Canada?!" She yelled.
"Yes. You're gonna live in Canada. You might want to start thinking of ways to decorate your new room." I said smiling.
"Bye Ma. I'll see you soon." I said giving her a hug and taking Sammy's hand.
"Bye Grandma!" She said smiling and we both went back to the hotel and went right to bed.

_______________________
________________________________

Don't worry everyone! There will be drama soon! It's time to make this story interesting! 😘